for Cave of Living Memories

1/19 c1 Guest
Second time I've read this story and I still love it. You really capture the characters so well !
12/11/2020 c1 Guest
This is my absolute favorite story
3/3/2020 c1 Patrici94352800
What a wonderful story! So well written and it helps where the producer and writers of TLW left us in suspense. You are an incurable romantic like myself. I really enjoyed this ending. It's been 20 years now and I don't think the writers and producers will ever bring an ending for us fans. You have done a wonderful job. Thank you very much.

Patricia
1/12/2018 c1 sarajean2003
Amazing story! The length was great and the theme fits perfect for Roxton Marguerite lovers! I would have liked to see more one on one with the other members especially Veronica and Marguerite but overall a fantastic story! Thank you
3/22/2014 c1 priscila.joyce.5
Just loved the plot! You're such a great writter!
7/25/2010 c1 27koralina
Great! It's the best story about Marguerite's past, fears and feelings I've ever read. You expressed it so full of detailes! nd I like your end

Now they all finally had a future.
2/7/2010 c1 103Missing Linka
*smiles*

That was amazingly sweet ... I was grinning and smiling and laughing and almost crying ... I love your ending ... It's really sweet ...

I really wish that they will be able to have children ... *sighs*

Your ideas about her past are really good!

THX

God bless you!

Thara
1/29/2010 c1 Virginia4
I'm so glad you're posting again. I read your stories years agon and loved them as they had been originally written so I am excited to see them reposted along with anything new you have to offer. I do hope you are reposting all of them as they remain some of my fanfic favorites!
1/26/2010 c1 joeann
What a great story to have Roxton see Marguerite:s past in away in which he probably never would have and then have M/R working all those problems out in the cave of living memories was amazing and a great plot.
1/26/2010 c1 138A. Windsor
That was a great way for Roxton to see Marguerite's past in a way he probably never would even if they got past all of their issues, since few people (especially our lovely Marguerite) tell each other that many details of their lives. It was a great plot device to get them to actually talking.

Another great story. I'm so happy you've been posting all of these.
1/26/2010 c1 Niori
This story was amazing- it was so emotionally packed and intense. great job.