for Truths Too Big to be Told

7/12/2021 c18 Yu
Awesome story. Just a question, do any of these girls, like ever, have periods? Curious
12/6/2020 c15 2Aster cordifolius
I really like that Wiedman tries to make Duncan understand what a shitty person he is and I love that Duncan is too self absorbed to understand any of it. The flip that the show makes on Duncan and that the show makes Veronica Harris anathema to The rest of Veronica’s personality. I also like that Wiedman has gone to the trouble of finding out that V left Shelly Pomroy’s crying, that he knows more than just V went to the Sheriffs’ station.
12/5/2020 c14 Aster cordifolius
Bless you for the Lumberg brush off
12/5/2020 c12 Aster cordifolius
Thanks for the ff recommendation. It was good but I have a seriously hard time buying V being friends with Duncan in the end.
12/5/2020 c9 Aster cordifolius
Would be totally happy with a dead Duncan. Also I loved the trick window.
12/5/2020 c8 Aster cordifolius
FYI California is a community property state. I think that given the length of the Kane marriage, having children etc. her lawyers could argue the pre-nup as being unequal, especially if Celeste was married to Jake before his company prospered. Now Celeste may think she could get a better settlement out of court because Jake has so many political connections. What Jake could do to really screw her would be to sell some property or other tangible assets, like super expensive cars or jewelry on the cheap to a friend, divide the proceeds during the divorce and then buy them back cheap from same friend. Community property in California also includes intangible assets (as long as Celeste could the accounts and document that they belonged to Jake) and also includes debt. I’m sure that Jake could inflate the value of say company A to match the valuation of company B and then he could keep company B and give company A to Celeste. There would be all kinds of ways to shift debt from one company to another, just look at what Vulture Capitalists (VCs) do on a regular basis. And Jake could have begun hiding his assets years ahead of time in preparation for their divorce.
12/5/2020 c7 Aster cordifolius
I like that you have used a real crime to inspire your writing.
8/27/2020 c23 1tanilc
Great story
2/29/2020 c22 LoVesexonastick58
being a French teacher, I am truly enjoying their exchanges.
8/12/2019 c2 3DevyneTrinity
Hi quick note! The looks clear line is on pitch black. (Love that movie!) So obviously I have moved onto your second story. (Cracks knuckles) no idea if your still around and writing. You still have errors yes but none that I have motivation to go back and look. I enjoyed the banter in this one. Some of your finer stuff. Well I don’t have much else to say... onwards!

Trinity~
5/26/2019 c24 nikthornton
Great follow up story, loved the relationships and the intricate details you put into the mysteries. Can’t wait to read your next one.
3/6/2019 c3 LoVe Obsessed2
Ugh! A girl in blood thinners... I never thought of that before. Hope you’re doing MUCH better now! Totally loving this story. Thanks for sharing it with us, especially me lol.
8/13/2018 c10 Guest
MEG/LOGAN! That’s blasphemy...Veronica and Logan only, forever!
12/18/2017 c24 Guest
I love your story universe! My favorite VM fanfic of all time. Thanks for writing and posting!
11/26/2017 c23 Mirandaannw
Telling you again how much I love these stories
988 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »