for Prince of Jupiter

3/31/2012 c2 10avatoa
This is weak sauce. Why didn't Ben keep the Omnitrix?
2/20/2011 c1 lilica
WOW! I fell for this fic the first time I read it! (NOW I'M CORRECTING MY GRAMMAR...) only some questions:

1) when is the fiction settled, talking about the times in Ben10 series?

2) are you imagining that Ben comes from the future, were Sailor Senshi are queens of their planets? (as Chibimoon when she appeared in the series Sailor moon R)?

Now please update! I'm so eager to know how can the plot develope, id. who these rebels on Jupiter are, who the fiancée is... What relationships there will be between Ben and the other crharacters? What will the Plumbers do without Ben?... EVERYTHING! Please I'm waiting (and I'm not the only one...)
2/19/2011 c2 lilica
WOW! I've fallen for this fic since the first time I read it! only some questions:

1) when is the fiction settled, talking about the times in Ben10 series?

2) are you imagining that ben comes from the future, wene Sailor senshi are queens of thei planets? (as Chibimoon when she arrived in the series Sailor moon R)?

Now please update! I'm so eager to know what can be the plot, id. who are these rebels on Jupiter, who is the fiancée, what relationships there will be between ben and the other crharacters, what will the Plumbers do without Ben... EVERYTHING! Please I'm waiting (and I'm not the only one...)
2/19/2011 c2 Guest

11/14/2010 c2 14Beatrice Cecily
Who's the fiancee? write more soon please.
7/20/2010 c2 8Anonymoose13
I have no idea who his fiancée is, but I would love to find out! Good story!
5/31/2010 c2 111SailorWednesdayMercury
I'm sure the fiancee is Julie!
5/27/2010 c2 6Lyoko Barbossa
OMG YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!

I've waited SOOOOOOOoooooooooooo long for this update!

CONGRADULATIONS!
5/24/2010 c1 Cylon One
I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that the prince is Ben.

I do now just realize that he and Lita have similar looks.

What transpired in this prologue has got me quite interested in finding out what will follow it. All the way to its end.

So I request that it be updated.

Oh, and cease fire is two words.
5/3/2010 c1 Lyoko Barbossa
Plz continue this story.
It sounds interesting, and I have ADD, so if it has MY attention, it's GOTTA be worth something.
4/11/2010 c1 sailorjupiterhater
She Is Right,Mako-chan And Ben DO Look Alike(I'm A Makoto Kino x Ben Tennyson Fan Too!).

Anyway,How Old Is Ben In Here?

And Plz Update Soon!
3/25/2010 c1 111SailorWednesdayMercury
I think the prince is Ben because he looks so much like Lita!
2/13/2010 c1 7megawoman 5210
One, i think the prince is Ben.Two,will you please update?