for The Future is Past Us

1/23/2011 c1 70Tashilovet
About three days ago, I got into this strange BTTF kick. Dunno why I was suddenly so damn interested in the movies- I've watched them my whole life, it's not like it was something new to me. And no, I wasn't influenced by fanfics, so I don't know what compelled me to rewatch the movie a couple of times, and then wanting to read fics.

I wanted only friendship fics. I saw the slash, and though I had nothing against it, I only saw Doc and Marty as friends. (And besides, I saw George as too much as a loser to ship him with anyone...) But I was like, "I want fic. And I'm not finding much here. Fine, slash it is."

This was one of the first I read. And I loved it. It's not over the top, it's wonderfully written, and I loved all the arguments you posed. I never really thought of Doc and Marty in that way, still kinda don't, but I'm having so much fun reading this, I don't care. I'm glad you handled this with a certain amount of respect, not immediately going straight to sex. Too many fanfic authors, I'm sure you've noticed, use sex as a means of love/relationship, so as a result many come across as smut than plot. Even if you put in a graphic sex scene in here, it wouldn't take away from the story. So thanks for giving me my first slash BTTF fic a great one!

- Tashi
4/12/2010 c1 3Roxy Likewise
That...blew...my freaking...mind...OH MY LORD. All I could do for a few seconds after that last sentence was gape at the computer screen and make a noise I didn't know I could make. GOOD FREAKING JOB, MAN! =D
3/4/2010 c1 4Channel42
This was just perfect. I loved the scene with the dropped glass of water, and in fact all of the mind flashes to the past and alternative histories/futures. If they ever decide to do a BTTF 4, you should write the script. Seriously.
1/26/2010 c1 3Kagome-chan88
Wow, I love this story! You write so well, so many little details that make me want to re-read everything twice. I hope you keep writing, because I'll definitely keep reading.

All your stories really capture the characters so well, always in-character.

Back to the future is my favorite movie and Marty/Doc is my favorite pairing.

Awesome story!