FanFiction.Net
for How Do I Love Thee A New Version of Jane Eyre

9/28/2018 c31 Just Veia
This was great to read, thanks for writing it!
9/9/2018 c31 sari18
Loved it so much. It is amazing. Thank you.
7/30/2017 c26 elwren75
What an amazing twist!
7/26/2017 c16 elwren75
This is my favorite chapter so far!
7/24/2017 c10 elwren75
I love the small touches and the kiss (and Jane's confusion). Perfectly done. I'm reading this story for the second time and it's just as good as the first time through. I like it better this time because I don't have to wait for more!
11/6/2016 c5 24Camilla10
Such a good OOC version. I am loving it.
4/29/2015 c31 12Kimberly Joan Amethyst
I have really enjoyed this story. Such a unique twist on a classic story that could give Charlotte Bronte a run for her money. This is certainly one of the best Jane Eyre fanfics I have read yet. Very well done you for pulling it off! :D
11/23/2014 c31 1NBRoberts
Bravo! What an adventure – but poor Jane! I wished she didn’t marry St John, but then what is the point of a new version if we don’t explore what could have happened. :)
11/16/2014 c15 NBRoberts
Found it! It was the little bell - a lovely touch!
11/16/2014 c22 NBRoberts
Very much enjoying this! The dream here is so sad but just perfect!
10/31/2014 c10 NBRoberts
Oh, Rochester! He just can’t help himself in planting that lingering kiss on my– umm – I mean, Jane’s forehead! I’m speechless… except for PHOAH!
10/21/2014 c4 NBRoberts
I hope you are very proud of this because it is just wonderful. Your writing is so refreshing, faithful to CB’s prose, and imaginative. You really do paint a clear and elegant picture! I’m really enjoying this.

BTW – I like how (in chap 3 think it was) you have Jane telling Rochester that the Reeds were mean and not worth talking about. One that CB herself would be proud of, as you’ve added to Mr R’s motivations/empathy with Jane, being that his own family were mean to him. Great stuff!
9/7/2014 c6 elwren75
I love the image of Rochester carrying Jane to her room!
5/21/2013 c6 lena
that/s very nice of yours to create this version of Jane Eyre, I think it will never get old-fashioned or so. I enjoy every word of it, thank you!
12/29/2012 c31 VacantGirl