for On Top

5/26/2013 c1 4NintenDolphin
Wooow! This one-shot is so amazing! I'm a huge OrihimeXUryu fan. Well, you could probably tell that from my profile pic. hahaha. Anyway, this story is really cool!

I love how you're story seems to be set after the 17 month gap in the series. It's also pretty cool that Orihime and Uryu are sneaking off by themselves to go to the club every weekend. Uryu's so cool for looking out for her like that, and he would do something like that too. Honestly, I'm a little jealous. That's right, I'm jealous of a freakin' animated character! But, that's only because I kinda have a crush on Orihime. hehe.

Also, even though you're story seems against Ichigo, I'm glad you brought him and Rukia into the club. I like those two together as well. And the kiss just made me smile. But the ending also makes me wonder. What would the other students reactions be to Orihime and Uryu kissing? I'd kinda like to see that. You did a really good job. Well done.
11/5/2012 c1 1luckistarz
I absoloutely love these two!
1/23/2012 c1 21nastazia indark
i really,really love your work.i love the way it ended. you're great :D
3/26/2011 c1 1TableDeskChair
Wonderful! It's been a while since I read a really fun Ishihime, and that was just great.
1/9/2011 c1 Cole-Fang23X
That was good, great actually. I wish the kiss would've came sooner and been a little more special, but when you think about it for more than a second, the way you ended it was better than anyone else could've. The story was good and the characters seemed themselves, the plot was really great too. I don't know why but I think Orihime and Uryuu make a good couple. Nice work and I hope to read more.

FANG, OUT!
12/29/2010 c1 1MissLuver09
OMG! this was great!i really liked this!
7/17/2010 c1 5KagomeBadass17
Damn i think I love you.
5/20/2010 c1 5nedandchuck
u made Ichigo jealous? well, i wouldnt have imagined him being jealous like THAT. maybe of Rukia and Renji, but not of Ishida and Inoue. they look cuter than Ichigo and Inoue. once, i even read about Ishida and Rukia (which is NOT the way to go!)they would kill eachother.

Him killing her with smartness and her killing him with her boredom and lack-of-caring...
3/24/2010 c1 3dragontamer16
I love it!
1/26/2010 c1 Haddrell
I agree: Bleach as it is now needs some of the good typical quirky humour back! Your fun piece is beautiful. It made me smile and laugh in a few places. To me, Ishida and Orihime belong together as Ichigo and Rukia do.