for Rainbow Summer

6/7/2010 c14 7Phoinex Warrior
*sob* T.T it was so sweet!
5/11/2010 c13 1Surreptitiously Anonymous
Awwwwhhh! So CUTE! :3 I love it! You need to write more stories with these characters.

Officially.
5/7/2010 c3 ninjastar954
well my fav. type of ice cream is vanilla and my fav. max ride character is...wait for it...IGGY!
5/7/2010 c12 1BookFan22 a.k.a GwenFan22
o interesting!
love it!
5/6/2010 c12 1Surreptitiously Anonymous
AW! THAT WAS SO SAD.

:) But now le Flock must ride again! GET THEM BACK TOGETHER!
4/7/2010 c10 1BookFan22 a.k.a GwenFan22
i love it! but one question... are the flock coming back in sometime?
4/5/2010 c10 7Phoinex Warrior
So sweet! I've got a "find their parents" thing too. Only it's Fang and he's in Japan.
4/5/2010 c10 1Surreptitiously Anonymous
Okay, I think you're pushing it with how gullible Nudge's family is. They're just like "Oh, hey, we lost a kid, and you've got no family. It MUST be you! Come on in, cookies are fresh!" And I don't think that would actually happen in real life. Try to tone it down a wee bit. :D

Other than that, I LOVE the characters and everything. I cannot WAIT to see how they react to that whole "Wings" thing.

HAHAHA.
3/13/2010 c9 1BookFan22 a.k.a GwenFan22
ohh i love it! it is so sad! can't wait for more!
3/7/2010 c8 1Surreptitiously Anonymous
Okay, my favorite desert is one scoop of orange sherbert and one scoop of mint chocolate chip. :) The best. My favorite Pokemon is squirtle. I really want to dye one strip of my hair bright red. It's currently honey blonde. My favorite book is OBVIOUSLY Max. ((Duh.)) My favorite place to eat is Peppe's pizza. I have not read Eternity, but most likely will soon. ((Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.)

Okay. Predictions: I think that Nudge is going to have some sort of new fantastic power pretty soon. I also think that you should add more Max+Fang action soon. If nothing else, you should give them some sort of connection. They don't really seem to have any of their usual back and forth thing going on. :) And of course, there should always be more Micha. xD 3 3 3 3 3
3/7/2010 c7 1BookFan22 a.k.a GwenFan22
I LOVE IT! maybe she is seeing the future or something like that! that would be so cool!
3/6/2010 c7 1Surreptitiously Anonymous
!

What's gonna happen to Nudge?

OOHH! WHAT'S MICA GONNA SAY IF NUDGE HAS A VOICE IN HER HEAD LIKE MAX? ('cause that's what happened when Max had brain attacks...)

UPDATE!
3/3/2010 c6 Bookfan22 a.k.a gwenfan22
Answers to your questions in order ... Blue, cookie dough, alex, not a barbie doll, kerli. I hope you update soon and sorry for not logging in!
3/2/2010 c6 Surreptitiously Anonymous
My favorite color is green. My favorite ice cream flavor is Cherry Garcia. My favorite names are Luna (Girl), and Asher (Boy). My favorite song is Defying Gravity from Wicked (THE BEST MUSICAL!). My favorite band is a tie between Hellogoodbye, NEVERSHOUTNEVER!, and Michael Franti & Spearheaad.

Anyhoo.

I LOVE THIS STORY. I NEED MORE. Like...what're NUDGE's parents like? :D That'd be nice to know.
3/2/2010 c6 1VivaColdplay
The new chapter was good! be a tad more descriptive though. Here are the answers to your questions:

1. Orange and Metallic Purple

2. Cookie Dough

3. Cecily

4. Mess of Me by Switchfoot

5. Coldplay! But I guess that was obvious...

A sequel would be fabulous, because I think you have decent inspiration, and you can make and ending to a chapter without making the reader feel empty. Gazzy and Angel aren't my favorite characters, but making a story with those characters is your choice, and others would probably enjoy it. By the way, can I get a little Fudge? I love that pairing, and I feel like there aren't enough of them, hehe.

Keep it going!