FanFiction.Net
for Model Student

3/3/2020 c5 12lovepotionsbrewer
OMG - I love your author's note! Even though I think being a dream you had plenty of license to use whatever terms you wanted, I think it's great that he helped you write the lemon.
Great job smoothing over the angst in a believable way while advancing the plot in this chapter.
3/3/2020 c4 lovepotionsbrewer
Well, that did not go as expected. Glad I don't have to wait for the next chapter because that was quite the cliffie as to whether Rose is just reacting to a bad circumstance or we have a bitchy-Rose on our hands.
3/3/2020 c3 lovepotionsbrewer
Bella won't be able to resist charming Edward with his brilliant taste in movies. Immortal Beloved is one of the best of all times. He's a classic soul.
3/3/2020 c2 lovepotionsbrewer
I think I'm really going to like Alice. Nice choice of making her an RA - a little older and willing to guide Bella. I hate shopping as much as B, but the idea of reading a scene you create with the two of them picking out room decor is very appealing.
3/3/2020 c1 lovepotionsbrewer
You caught me off guard in EPOV because I thought for sure he would be the male model. I really like how you allowed him to be a bit cocky, but still likable. And your two voices are very distinct in sentence structure and word choice. Nicely done.
7/2/2017 c1 Guest
"Glamazon":Priceless! and SUCH a great thumbnail sketch of Rose. back in MY day (damn, I'm old!), we would have said she had a Juno-esqe figure.
8/10/2014 c11 2Vampgirl Bitches Biteme
More! More! More!
10/16/2013 c11 Twi-Holic68
Ok skipping Alice Ii did this to bannerday a few times and I believe she used it as a review from Star-Ho in FFSGSG to bellybeans so now I will use it on you!

* Twi-Ho jumps up and down frantically waving arms in air pointing to cell phone... "See I have caught up with ALL chapters I need more...I need the E and B smexiness...what happens with the cripper that is James... will Rose always be a bitch to Bella or will she see that Bella will be a great addition to the group... will they ever get out of the hallway to move to better things(lol)... what about Edward's drawing from class... and his exhibit what about that will Bella still model for him... will still model for Rose... and James can Edward beat him up just because... sexy times (oh wait I said that already)... I think Edward sholud be able to beat James up just because he didn't get to rip his head off in Twilight ( yeah I really don't like James at all)... write write write! Update pleeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeee! Twi-Ho collapses to floor panting from talking so fast... Thud*

Laters BB
Twi-Ho

PS love you too! NOW GO REREAD AND WRITE! LOL!
10/16/2013 c8 Twi-Holic68
OMG Drunk Bella is awesome and so cute! And Edward all mixed up with his feelings...oh no i have all three more chapters... whatever will i do? Oh I so hope that there will be a chapter 12 soon...don't make me use the puppy dog eyes again because I will... lol

Moving on to chapter 9
10/15/2013 c5 Twi-Holic68
Ok i am at chapter 5... and all i can say is please finish writing it because i know by chapter 11 i will be so far in i will want even more... * down on knees begging with sad puppy dog eyes*
10/15/2013 c1 Twi-Holic68
Ok so I found you through the reviews on bannerday's story FFSGSG... Hi I am her offical bannermaker! When I saw your review of her last chapter I wanted to see if maybe you had some stories and I found this! After the first chapter I just wanted to say that I hope you finish it because your writing is wonderful. I did notice you have it on hiatus and hope that it will change as it seems like a start to a great story!
4/1/2012 c11 mnmatt
PLEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEEE CONTINUE THE STORY! I THINK IM IN LOVE WITH IT!
2/20/2012 c11 deniche
Amazing story! Congrats
12/28/2011 c11 bananafox
great chapter. very cute :)
12/21/2011 c11 Kmserenity
Cute story. It was a good find. Thanks for your words :-)
212 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »