for Measure a life

8/30/2010 c22 Under the Cover of Darkness
If only Wormtail didn't join, they probably wouldn't have trusted him as much... The beginning was fantastic. The part about losing the Marauders' Map was clever and the inclusion of Snape & Mulciber was nice, too. Overall, another wonderful chapter!
8/30/2010 c21 Under the Cover of Darkness
Lovely chapter, though not much is happening. Still loving the story and hoping you'll update when you have time.
8/30/2010 c20 Under the Cover of Darkness
The endinng was really nice. Andromeda seems kind and caring.

Lovely chapter. Hope you update soon and thanks for the writing
8/30/2010 c19 Under the Cover of Darkness
That's so sad =( Sarah was so kind and caring. I feel bad for Remus and during Christmas holidays, too.

Loving the story. Can't wait to read next chapter =)
8/30/2010 c18 Under the Cover of Darkness
Exciting chapter. The fight between Liam and Tonks was nice. It sets up the story rather nicely.
8/30/2010 c17 Under the Cover of Darkness
I love the beginning. It's funny that Sirius and James ended up in jail.

I wish I live near the beach. Oh well, great chapter! Really liking the story! =)
8/30/2010 c16 Under the Cover of Darkness
That was sweet and cute! I'm shocked Liam is not in Slytherin, also. Sarah is so supportive. I only hope that Remus listens to her, but knowing him, most likely not.

Great job. Love reading this so please continue!
8/30/2010 c15 Under the Cover of Darkness
I love the ending. It seems so Sirius. Loving the story and excited to read the next chapter. Great job as always =]
8/30/2010 c14 Under the Cover of Darkness
I love Sirius! Yay! They're finally together =)

My favorite chapter! Love the story as always. Hope you update soon. Can't wait to read the next one.
8/30/2010 c13 Under the Cover of Darkness
Yay! They're talking again. I love Ted! Great chapter as always. You deserve more reviews!
8/30/2010 c12 Under the Cover of Darkness
No! Remus and Tonks not talking =(

Love the story, so please continue. Por favor!
8/30/2010 c11 Under the Cover of Darkness
This chapter was so sweet and cute. Especially when Remus is carrying her upstairs and runs into his father. Great chapter. I'm really enjoying reading this =) Definately deserves more reviews!
8/30/2010 c10 Under the Cover of Darkness
Sarah seems like the perfect mother for Remus. His dad seems distant. I love the description of Tonks scaring the old lady.

Great job as always and please continue the story.
8/30/2010 c9 Under the Cover of Darkness
I love the twist at the end. Remus ends being the hero rather than the ignorant bystander. Though most of it was from OotP, the ending really made it yours. Great job! =]
8/30/2010 c8 Under the Cover of Darkness
I love how the revelation adds up and that Tonks will continue to like Remus, rather than running away. Great job and thanks for a wonderful read.
256 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »