for Measure a life

7/6/2010 c1 THE NAME IS GOOGLE
are you seriously going to have it end like that because that would suck
6/28/2010 c40 ShadowsMelodie
I love it. I can't wait for the next chapter! Hurry so I can see what will happen next!

UPDATE SOON!
6/27/2010 c40 PROFILEABANDONED
Beautiful and amazing. Can't wait to read what happens next!
6/22/2010 c40 10spam.i.am
omg im in love with this story! OMG. andywho as for jobs for remus ive always like the bookshop idea, werewolf rights is good too, teacher (duh) and gringotts as curse breaker (like bill!) and that about all my ideas. heh
6/21/2010 c40 doralupin86
Beautiful ceremony love it! Can't wait for their honeymoon ;)
6/21/2010 c40 1Furionknight
I look forward to more :)
6/12/2010 c39 doralupin86
Love it! looking forward 4 the next chapter can't wait for them 2 get married :)
6/12/2010 c1 1victorie-weasley-4-teddy-lupin
Really enjoying following this story, but spelling and gramma don't seen to be your strongest points. Such as in the most recent chapter:

'magical law so this court may decide your fait.' fate?

'Liam simply looked board,' bored?

'They're floor was bustling as always' Their?

'It was Just after supper' why a capital?

'chat i suppose' why not a capital? :P

'if i wore it to work though.' and again...

'You know i think very highly of Remus.' -_-

'Of course i do darling. He is a very good young man, he's always seemed so much older than he is, and i must say that i have never been' So...yeah... too many times you're missing capitalizing the 'I'.

'Did I ever complain because I had you and dad for parents?' Yet in the last few paragraphs you get it right? XD

'it doesn't matter Mum.' But the line right after... You've missed capitals at the start several times towards the end too.

It's nothing that really disrupts the flow of reading, but when it happens to often? It's nothing a close read through wouldn't catch, just make sure to concentrate on what you're reading when you're looking back through it. Most of these would have been spotted easily.

Really love the whole story though =] I've been folling for a while now ^.^ Keep it up! :D
6/11/2010 c39 1Furionknight
I look forward to more :)
6/4/2010 c38 Furionknight
I look forward to more of the story :)
5/26/2010 c38 PROFILEABANDONED
love the story and can't wait to read more!
4/30/2010 c38 doralupin86
Yay! Finally remus propose to dora love it...looking forward for the next chapter :)
4/29/2010 c38 Kailen.Annastasia
the pagan ritual to get marries is called a hand fasting, that all I know about it but my mom is a pagan priestess is you would like to know more without all the work i can get her to type all she knows in a message to you.
4/26/2010 c37 13Ilovepi
SOBS...poor, poor, poor, Remus.
4/24/2010 c36 Emma
Long time reader, first time reviewer. Just wanted to say you're producing fiction gold here. I hang out for you're updates constantly :) keep it up!
256 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »