for Measure a life

2/1/2010 c15 3Lupanari
Good for Remus. Sirius deserved that punch. Pity that we couldn't see it happen. ;)
2/1/2010 c12 Lupanari
This is a very cute story, and I like the idea of Tonks and Remus going to school together like this. :) Looking forward to reading more.

But I do need to point something out that bugged me a bit. A blue moon is not 3 consecutive full moons over three nights, but is the term used when there are 13 full moons in a year instead of the usual 12. So a single month would have 2 instead of 1, but there would still be 4 weeks in between them. I don't know if the 3 full moons that was talked about here is even possible, but if it is, it's not a blue moon.
2/1/2010 c1 Melora
For further writing, you may be interested in this site:

http:/ w. sapientimagic. com (without the spaces)

It's a role playing site based on the Harry Potter world.

Either way, good luck with your writing and I look forward to reading more.

Melora Brockert, SUM student
2/1/2010 c15 doralupin86
Haha remus paunching sirius...way 2 go remus! i just love how they can laugh bout it hehe... Awe i love the marauders minus peter of cause they just comletely brilliant and mental at the same time anyway another great chapter! ;)
2/1/2010 c14 doralupin86
Yay! they finally kiss...btw great idea on the title for this chapter is so perfect hehe i just love it! ;)
2/1/2010 c13 doralupin86
Awe they make up that so sweet & cute...now all u got 2 do is break things between dora & liam n get remus & dora 2gether! that would b perfect tq hehe...anyway can't wait 4 the next chapter ;)
2/1/2010 c12 doralupin86
Awe remus is jealous isn't that cute hehe anyway i hope they work thing out soon!
2/1/2010 c11 doralupin86
LMAO...dora getting pissed at 14 isn't that a lil to young... anyway funny chapter me love it hehe ;)
1/29/2010 c10 doralupin86
Hm...I'm a lil bit confuse coz i think this chapter should b after Chapter 8 (Truth Suspected) coz it happen the nite after and remus is still at home so he wasn't suppose 2 b at school till then so chapter 9 (More Dillemma or Encounter with Snape) should b chapter 10...Well that's what I notice so i thought i should point it out hehe...Anyway still LOVE IT...I thought is a very sweet moment between remus & dora...very cute ;)
1/29/2010 c9 doralupin86
1st of all... another great chapter u know i love it hehe so thanx for update it so soon...2nd i don't care bout the spelling error coz it just a few n u've improved since so keep up ur awesome writting! ;)
1/28/2010 c8 doralupin86
Haha...dora is a smart girl knew she figure it out on her own bout remus being a werewolf hehe... can't wait 4 the next chappy ;)
1/28/2010 c7 doralupin86
Fantastic idea on the map scenes love it ...isn't remus just brilliant!Sigh...im seriously in love with lol hehe ;)
1/28/2010 c1 10AwesomeAuror
I think you have the right idea, although the writing is not there yet.

It seems very forced and flawed, and can use a lot of work. Some sentences are not sentences at all, and there is a lot of spelling/grammar/punctuation errors.

The dialogue [from Bellatrix, I'm assuming] sounds extremely out of character, and the what could be epic moments, is unmemorable.

I'd give it one and a half out of five stars.
1/28/2010 c6 doralupin86
Aw...thanx god dora break up with that A-hole hehe...now we can have remus & dora together! can't wait 4 the next chapter ;)
1/28/2010 c5 doralupin86
Lol...i've always imagine the scene how they come up with their nickname n voila u came up with it...love it! ;)
256 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »