for Measure a life

4/14/2015 c28 Moo
Very angsty. Poor Tonks though.
4/13/2015 c23 Moo
Fireworks.. Like how Fred and George left Hogwarts?
4/8/2015 c14 Moo
Aww that was so cute :')
1/1/2015 c69 Lulu
Nice but update!
12/29/2014 c57 Lulu
Nice work but I think it would be cool to read tonks reacting when lupin tells her shape let it slip that he was a werewolf
12/5/2014 c68 Wotcher77
Really really love this story! I hope you continue with it!
5/29/2014 c68 remusdora
sorry for late review, I am really sorry.
it was a good update more like a filler I think but a nice one.
I liked that remus was waiting for her before going for his guard duty.
Are you going to kill sirius? and will teddy appear in this story? ? curious to know all this.
Hope to get an update soooooon don't make me wait.
10/27/2013 c65 reader
why is it rated m? There isn't even violence
10/8/2013 c67 remusdora
aye I got an update yuppie. It was really a nice update finally got to know who was following tonks and smart enough to act on what remus said about " you can lie when you have to" and also mentally saying sorry to Sirius. I liked it and also waiting for new chapter soon as you can.
10/4/2013 c67 doralupin86
Fantastic update! can't wait for more!
8/26/2013 c44 Ivv LT
Hi! When I was reading I couldn't help myself thinking that this chapter was like the law and the order or one program like that haha but I like it, specially in the end when she stars to wonder how would it be to be a mother and that Remus is worried about it, well let's see what will happen, though noww that I'm back at college I don't have that much time to read, but I find it relaxing :D haha anyway good story ;)
8/14/2013 c21 Ivv LT
HI! Love it so far. Is a good story and it'd have been great that Remus and Tonks actually had have so much time together and not just the year they spend together as a marry couple.
I love that Tonks is so crazy! She makes me laugh so much.
Thumbs up for you! and I'm gonna keep reading this fabolous story :D
7/7/2013 c66 cheesyteal'c
Update son this is a wonderful fic
5/27/2013 c1 remusdora
love ur story and thanx for update
5/25/2013 c66 rockon88
Hey, so I just finished reading your whole story. And I really like it! Especially the beginning bits with the Marauders. I hope you change the plot a bit more and not get rid of Sirius...and I'd love to read a story about Remus and Tonks and Teddy! Anyway, please update asap!
256 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »