for Measure a life

6/22/2012 c63 AmeliaQ
Wonderful, a bit depressing which makes it quite uniqe. (;
6/18/2012 c16 ashbfajkc
"After she found one book on werewolf anatomy she wouldn't look me in the eye for a week." - that made me laugh aloud. It's a good thing I was in my room or I'm pretty sure I would've gotten some weird looks from my family!

Amazing story!
6/17/2012 c63 tt crews
Very sorry to read that things are not well with you. It is trite but true-This too shall pass.

The story is brilliant. Your new characters are fully realized and very important. I know I will read this over again and keep you in my alerts. Best wishes!
6/13/2012 c63 1Furionknight
I look forward to more :)
5/4/2012 c28 1Xaphan Grey 394
I love how you have tonks in this story.
4/12/2012 c62 AmeliaQ
very good chapther(; so sad!
3/27/2012 c62 1Furionknight
I look forward to more :)
3/27/2012 c62 tt crews
For a second there I was scared you meant Remus and Dora were getting a divorce!

Sad episode. Mark was not perfect but he had been their friend and Dora's partner for many years.

Dora's conversation with Molly revealed much about how the Lupins have had to live below the radar-a closeted life in many ways.
3/26/2012 c62 4LupinxTonks4ever
;'( ;'( That was so sad! That poor woman! I just wanted to hug her, and then Mark, and he didn't even get to say goodbye to his family or talk to Dana...oh gosh it's just too sad! ;'( ;'( I'm going to have to go find some tissues now - all I've got handy is a sock and that's not going to cut it.

Sirius made me crack up though, before we got to the heartbreaking part. As did Molly - you really do write everyone so perfectly in character! I quite enjoy it!❤

Aww, goodness I'm so sad now though, for poor Dana and Rhiannon and Mark!;'(

Very very good writing though, even if the end was bloody hard to read.

I'm off to find some tissues.

Have mercy and put Sirius in the next chapter again to diffuse some of the sadness when they have to tell poor Dana what happened!
3/9/2012 c61 LupinxTonks4ever
I just have to tell you that I'm totally in love with this story! You've made wish Tonks and Remus had grown up together - the way you did everything about them growing up was so perfect, I loved every bit of it!❤

I REALLY hope you write more and finish it, because I'd love to read and see what happens next!:D

Beautiful job, and I love the AU aspect - wonderful work!❤
1/2/2012 c61 lisha
Great story! I've enjoyed reading this so far, can't wait to read more! You're doing a great job with this! :)
1/2/2012 c61 5CriminalxMindsxFantic
Amazing!
12/26/2011 c61 tt crews
In the stories I've read, it's Kingsley or Mad-Eye who recruit Tonks for the Order. This is a nice turn-around and works with your Tonks being older than in canon and living with Lupin when Sirius heads there to "lie low at Lupin's place."
12/25/2011 c61 1Furionknight
12/25/2011 c61 AmeliaQ
Yes! I simply put loved this chapter(;

Hope you update soon, so we can see what Kingsley reaction is towards Sirius!
256 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »