for Measure a life

9/9/2010 c47 1Furionknight
I look forward to more :)
9/8/2010 c47 sapphiretwin369
Excellent chapter! I was so excited to see an update for this. :) I'm so happy that Dana and Mark are getting married. And that she finally knows they're wizards. I liked the conversation between her and Remus. It was very them. Her reaction was very *her*. :) The subject has come up again! But you left of hanging! Please please please update again soon! I really want to know what Remus' reaction is!
9/5/2010 c28 persephone
I'm crying... honestly...
9/1/2010 c46 ShadowsMelodie
I really love this story. I can't wait to see how everything turns out!

UPDATE SOON!
8/31/2010 c46 Furionknight
I look forward to more :)
8/31/2010 c46 sapphiretwin369
Nice chapter! Too bad there's not any progress with the Wolfsbane yet. I'm glad to hear about Dana and Mark! :) Looking forward to reading more!
8/31/2010 c46 Under the Cover of Darkness
I'm glad that you researched aconite poisoning rather than writing some random facts. I don't know much about the poisoing but it seems real enough. Great job as always =)
8/31/2010 c45 Under the Cover of Darkness
This chapter was an emotional rollercoaster. I liked that rather than dragging out the years were there's not much, you summarized it. I feel bad for Dana. It'a rather sad that she lost her best friend. The last part was the best, though =)
8/31/2010 c44 Under the Cover of Darkness
The chapter's plot was interesting. Mark seems obnoxious and annoying. The cat fight was nice. The kid seems really sweet.

Wonderful job as always! Hope you update soon =P
8/31/2010 c43 Under the Cover of Darkness
This chapter explianing Moody's eye was perfect and made complete sense.

Dana seems interesting. Sort of like a Luna Lovegood, but more Muggle and eccentric.
8/31/2010 c42 Under the Cover of Darkness
The journal entry with the frog was hilarious. I like where they're progressing in the story. Especially the plot.

Great job as always!
8/31/2010 c41 Under the Cover of Darkness
That was such a sweet chapter. Favorite chapter for sure. The last part was really sweet. Especially when he recounted the day in the rain. =]
8/31/2010 c40 Under the Cover of Darkness
The wedding was fabulous and unique. I like the idea and the wedding was described in complete details.

One of my favorite chapters so far. If only the others could be here, too. I wonder what Sirius will think =P

Great job as always. I can imagine him only teaching or perhaps cooking. Otherwise working at a bookstore.
8/31/2010 c39 Under the Cover of Darkness
That was a sweet chapter =)

Glad that Liam's out of the picture and that they're getting married! Hoping with all my heart you have time to update
8/31/2010 c38 Under the Cover of Darkness
The moment was perfect. The proposal was perfect too.
256 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »