for The Legend of Spyro: Elemental Awakening Fire

12/27/2011 c1 Taheria
Look, I'm really sorry about what I said... Really, I am :( I'm Inita, by the way, but I'm using my friend's account... I didn't know you were really... mentally challenged as your sister says; I thought you were lying because most people are bold-faced liars...

Someone made me see that it doesn't matter what script you write it in... All that matters is the plot... and he's very right...

I am so sorry... I was angry with this one guy who was hurting my friend and so I took it out on your fanfic and you yourself... I'm not asking for forgiveness, especially after I've been so rude... as well as my friend Axel; she was ticked off with the same guy so she followed me here and we... Flamed ;( So sorry... That's not like us... Especially me; I do my best to help, not flame...

I'm glad you changed it into regular writing though... It looks better.

Though here's some advice: Delete the fanfic, and then repost it :/ That way, you're reviews won't mostly be flames. Second, when responding to a review, PM them; don't review your own fabrics to respond - this isn't a forum.

So yeah, write like how you write now, and delete all your Candice, and repost them with no changes unless they have script format; I guarantee you'll get better reviews :)

And you say you want to be the new fanfiction writer, huh? It's a tough road, but if anyone can make it, 8'm sure it'll be you. You have the rift attitude; all you need is some improvement in your grammar and you /will/ make it. Don't give up.

~ Inita
11/10/2011 c2 9dragon knight inferno
listen im working on other stories right now i will fix both spyro stories when i get the chance
7/19/2011 c2 Inita
Ooh, my mistake; I take that part back about the 'two' accounts thing -rolls eyes- Sorta.

Maybe if RonsBigSisAlana didn't throw a bit** fit, I wouldn't have reacted so quickly. Also, I didn't see that she left a review earlier. Oh, and to you, RonsBigSisAlana: People type things without thinking. GET IT MEMORIZED! Tough, that's life -_- And you can come and flame my stories all you want, RonsBigSisAlana! I don't care; more reviews, flame or not. You're just adding up the reviews, thank you very much. Besides, I can always delete them if I wanted too.

~ SnivyGirl07 (Inita)
7/19/2011 c1 AxelXIII07
...Wow. I can't believe you made seperate accounts just to review your own story :| That's pathetic. What, did you make "RonsBigBroAlex" and "RonsBigSisAlana" just so you could give yourself positive reviews? That's stupid :| Maybe if you'd start taking some of these reviewers advice [cause believe it or not, they're mostly critiques], maybe you'd start getting positive reviews.
7/19/2011 c1 Inita
You're fanfic has been reported for the following:

- Writing in script format; script is illegal on this site and you are violating one of the rules. I don't care what others say, but it just shows that they don't give a damn about the rules either.

- Reviewing your own fanfic and bragging about yourself. You're so vain -_- You should listen to that song, you know. Maybe it'd teach ya a thing or two.

- Now this is just being reported not for the story, but your attitude: Don't go around spreading rumors that someone has two accounts -_- It's possible, but whenever someone makes two accoutns, usually the first one they make is no longer active. Meaning, the newer version is the main account the "wannabe-writers" use.

I don't know what's with all these new "writers" coming in, but lately, all the fanfics have been complete crap. Seriously. Everywhere I go, there's either /stupid/ script format, people who write "OMG! LIKE, MY SUMMARIES LIKE, SUCK!", which, may I add, is stupid and immature.

Fanfiction.net and Fictionpress.com is just not what it used to be :/ I've sent more reports nowadays since I have in 2009... which is absurd.

So yes, do remember that script is illegal and please read the guidelines. Oh, and putting "look i just got here and just want my stories to be loved" on your profile, isn't gonna get you anywhere :/ Sorry, but that's how it is. That's life, mate. People aren't going to go around giving you 100% bliss reviews just as much as a passerby hands out candy on the streets.

Oh, and about your review on "The Burning Heart" by Bureizu, that was made in the past and sure there were a few similarities to Twilight, but don't bother giving out any 'advice'; not while your writing is like...this (ugh). You may have not given her advice on her writing/grammar, but I still think it's a foolish idea to give someone advice on a fanfic (plot-wise) if their (you, in this case) own fanfics are absolute rubbish.

Have a nice day.

~ SnivyGirl07

(Oh, and go ahead and flame one of my fanfics :/ I don't care what you say ya know why? Your opinion doesn't matter. I could care less what you think of this review, but I do care about your horrific writing. Get yourself a beta reader that's willing to read and do read their profiles first. I am a beta reader myself, but this is beyond atrotcious. I won't critique such a thing.)
5/10/2011 c2 RonsBigSisAlana
Hey jackasses, actually my brother did not make fake accounts. And to the asshole who asked if he was mentally retarded...yes he actually is handicapped. Maybe you should think before you type. My brother actually has a reason that he has the time to sit home and write stories, what's your excuse? Pick on some one else next time.
2/19/2010 c1 4Scarlet Embers
Jesus Christ, this is terrible.

When you published your story, did you bother to read the guidelines at all? I swear it has a rule that says, 'NO SCRIPT FORM!' This is FANFICTION, a site for writing STORIES. If you wanna write a rubbish little play, go join a play-writing site or something.

And seriously - reviewing your own story? Saying that it's well-written and that you're such a good writer? Are you vain or something? Trying to convince yourself that your writing isn't awful? Or are you just mentally challenged, or something?

And making more accounts just to praise your own story isn't a good idea, either. Or are your brothers and sisters - if they exist - too stupid to know what a good story is - and that yours isn't good at all?

Do yourself and everyone else on this archive who made the mistake of clicking on this story and wasting ten seconds of their lives a favour: write stories properly, use spelling and grammar and for God's sake don't be a vain little idiot. It annoys me when people praise their own writing; it annoys me even more when people praise their own writing and it isn't even any good.
2/1/2010 c17 28Smash King24
Here's a thought: why not try non-script format? I mean, you DO want your story to be "loved" don't you? Well, then maybe you shouldn't make it seem like a half-assed job. Maybe you should put some TIME and EFFORT into your writing. If you don't put in a lot of time into your story, how do you expect others to take time out of their lives to read and enjoy it? Plan ahead, take writing seriously, and don't whine that you aren't getting any praise. If no one wants to review, then surely there is a reason to it. Also, don't make separate accounts and praise your own story; you are only making yourself look more desperate and inexperienced. I suggest you start over with something new and fresh. Go around and read other people's fanfictions to get a better idea of how it should be done. And always remember: just because someone leave's a review, it doesn't necessarily mean it's a good thing. Good luck and I hope you do good.

On a side note, you should have known better than to ask me to read this. I'm not a Spyro fan. I've never played any of the games and I don't plan to for as long as I live. If you're going to ask someone to beta read, make sure you read their beta profile before asking. For this reason, I strongly suggest you write about something I can relate to before asking me again.
2/1/2010 c1 9dragon knight inferno
this story is so well writen i am such a great writer
1/30/2010 c8 6Ortinbras Itrenore and Ashkor
Sinrah Wyrm VI: This pretty good!

Stephanie Wyrm: Keep it up!
1/28/2010 c8 2Souls of Fury
It's still in script mode! You edited it, so why not lose the script form? Also, don't create separate accounts, as shown by the reviews.
1/27/2010 c1 RonsBigBroAlex
Awesome story! It was very fluid and made me feel like I was there watching everything that I read. I cant wait to read more from Knight55. Keep the stories coming!
1/27/2010 c1 RonsBigSisAlana
Amazing Story! Well written, Funny, and Genius. The more of this story that I read the more I liked! This story is great from start to finish. This story is a fun, action-packed reintroduction to Spyro and his friends. Please write more soon Knight55 I can't wait to read the rest.
1/27/2010 c1 Souls of Fury
Sorry, you can't have a story in script mode. It just doesn't work. You also haven't used any sort of punctuation at all... read stories here and come back for another shot when you know what you're doing.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service