for The Girl in the Bar

5/16/2016 c4 4danielemlac
História incrível! S2
2/21/2016 c4 7reluctantpartner
Ah, the way you wrote the different psyches is so interesting! Probably my favorite fanfic headcanon for Rogue.
7/4/2014 c3 amd5551
AWw remy is such a sweet stalker lol. nice using the best part of both versions:) I see what you mean. the movie verse gambit is pretty hot despite the lack of revealing well tight body muscles and the awesome eyes.

nice use of having rogue controlling all her powers. at least most of her psyches :) Nice touch on the alcohol too lol i love how she fulfilled everyone's cravings just so she could clear her headache lol brilliant!
7/4/2014 c1 amd5551
First off, your accents seems alright to me. Any language is tricky. Not all of us could be fluent, that's what online translations are for! Anyway, it seems like this story has not been updated in a while. But after the first chapter, i can see that this story is awesome and fascinating. I can see why you combined both xmen evolution and xmen movie verse.

I hope you end up finishing this story when you have the time and interest again :) Us readers will wait patiently :)
1/24/2014 c4 5tesha198
Looove this plot! Please update soon :)
5/24/2012 c4 1fannut
This is such a great story. Why did you stop? I would love it if you continued.
12/3/2010 c4 2Saint of the Sinners
Here i reviewed! now you're a happy writer so write faster!
10/2/2010 c4 1angel897
al like this story please write agin soon kay ^_^
8/8/2010 c4 7GG - Never More
Well...

I just can't wait for the continue.

This story it's really good!

And I really like.

I hope you continue soon.

=3
7/8/2010 c4 9yingyanggirl
great story so far!
6/15/2010 c4 6AlmostLike-Magic
you are an excellent writer. you should so update :D
2/27/2010 c4 midnight.cowgirl
urm... update soon?

keep up the good work!
2/20/2010 c4 3Chica De Los Ojos Cafe
Oh Remy. He just can't resist a pretty face. That man. Gotta love him.

~Chica~
2/20/2010 c4 13cerruenos
awesome story. i liked the detail especially. when are you going to update again?
2/20/2010 c4 ChamberlinofMusic
I'm glad they are heading back to the school! I am excited to see how Rogue and especially Remy are recieved. Thanks for the update! :)
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »