for The Saints

9/27/2016 c1 15AmiraStarr
This was cute!

I can say that it was sad, sweet, and funny. You put so much emotion and thought into this that it became a very moving story. You created a very believable Rogue and Logan dialogue flow. It hurt me as a reader to see Logan say no to the whole walking down the aisle thing, but then you brought the tale back to a cute tone with him admiring he wanted to have been there. :). It seems so Logan to only somewhat say later on that he wanted to have been there.

Most of this review can probably be said in the sentences before, because it just had so many cute and sweet moments. Your writing was clear and grammatically correct, and this whole thing was a nice story.

Good job and have a nice day,

AmiraStarr
12/12/2010 c1 8Ace-of-Cyberspace13
OMG! YOU ARE SOOO MEAN! I'M GONNA CRY! *deep breaths* Okay, I'm better, now. That was totally cute! Awesome job!

-Ace
11/30/2010 c1 1fullmetalvoice
awesome!
11/19/2010 c1 12Raven34link
awww their argument was sad :(
4/21/2010 c1 ALLREMS
I HAD TO REVIEW AGAIN... after reading "Normal" it just took on a different meaning. I could honestly say I liked it this second time around a whole lot more. I really liked the way Logan expressed his reasons to rogue and how slowly rogue came to realize her mistakes about the way she eloped. All the story was full of great quotes rogue not being rogue like. Logans remark about rogue being "that" girl. Logans remarks that stinged the heart and finnally when he admitted he would of wanted to been there. Awesome.
4/19/2010 c1 Cimorgh
I don't know why, but it made me so happy to read this XD

I've been so into "Normal" that I didn't even bother to look if you had written anything else. And was exactly what I wanted to read too~

There's just something with your way of writing that simply draws me in, and leavs me craving for more. But at the same time every chapter (now talking about "Normal" as well)feels so complete, like there's nothing more left to be said about whatever the chapter was about.

Like... you never leave anything out, but at the same time, don't write unnecessary words that's just in the way of the story.

It's hard to explain ^^"

But It's not something just anyone could do, so I think that makes you a very good writer~

Or something like that XD
4/12/2010 c1 86BabyBeaver
Aw, sweet! I think I may have to go read "Normal" now, to get more of an idea. And maybe some more of your stuff. Except that I have to leave for school soon. But after I get back, you can bet I'll be checking out your stories!

I'm not that big a fan of Remy/Rogue, but I'm learning to. :P

I LOVE Logan/Rogue father/daughter-type moments, though, so this made me happy. The conversation gonig from angry and heated to understanding and quiet made me smile. I can see it happening.

Very nice job!
4/5/2010 c1 3Chica De Los Ojos Cafe
What the hell! How did I miss this? I need to stop filtering my searches to strictly stories that have the characters listed under "Rogue" and "Gambit" cuz then I miss out on beauties like these! This was really great. I'm glad you wrote the seen up for Rogue and Wolvie. They needed to hash things out. He had a right to feel the way he did, just like she had a right to feel the way she did. Things were fixed and time will heal any lingering resentments from either party. As for the sequel to one of my favorite stories of all time on , I am looking forward to it like no other. You don't even know. ;)

~Chica~
2/26/2010 c1 ALLREMS
yeah this is a good filler chapter

i really liked logan in this one cause he was bad-ass but still fatherly and the reasons he gave were very valid too

great job
2/15/2010 c1 2Charlie-87
GASP! A STORY ABOUT ROUGE AND REMY WITHOUT REMY IN IT! WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO!

bahahaha i likey this. its so fluffy and awkwardly mushy. I must say I love the character you've developed Logan into. Very sweet and loving with a hard edge. It fits, so it ships.

Oh yeah WOO HOO SAINTS!

*FUH-REAKAY*
2/13/2010 c1 4wizardsapprentice
I am normally one of those read and love it but never review types but I will make an exception for you. I really loved Normal and this little short addition. I am looking forward to the next installment.
2/6/2010 c1 3minamurray
Nice. I felt something like this was missing from the final chapter, som I'm glad you came back and posted it. I like Logan's on spot concerns and honesty, rather than the irrational overprotective act some authors write for him. And obviously, I'm more than looking foward to tha sequel!

pd: to be honest I was kinda hoping Jean would throw a hissy fit, you know, what with having her moment overshadowed and all :P
2/5/2010 c1 mountainelements
Thanks for adding this scene. It explains a lot more of Kurt and Logan's perspectives and gives me a better understanding of the ending of "Normal".
2/4/2010 c1 167scribblemyname
Okay. So it's taken me forever to review this because I wanted to actually do it some sort of justice. This one-shot was amazing.

I'm glad that Logan and Rogue had their talk. (Of course, I was one of those ones mentioning how much we needed this resolution. :grins shamelessly: ) I love how much Logan really does think about and care for both of them, and in a way, it doesn't surprise me that he views their marriage this way. They're still his "pups" and they don't seem ready to be on their own, starting their own pack—without him.

And it seems to me as much out of concern for Remy as for Rogue. It made me think back to his whole conversation about them having sex. You're not ready. You think you are, but you aren't. This was like the Rogue version of that. (Even though he said he trusts her judgment.)

I don't know. I just love this, the interaction, the way their relationship works, the way they can disagree and know it and still respect each other. And they're okay with that. They're family.

Thank you! You're, as always, amazing.

Now...

I really want to see that chef school!
2/2/2010 c1 Hawaiichick
Great little "missing scene." Loved the dynamics of Logan and Rouge's father/daughter relationship. Really loved learning more about Logan's personality (especially how he views Remy).
28 Page 1 2 Next »