for Coming Home

4/26/2015 c12 8JaliceJelsa4eva
Brava brava!
11/10/2014 c1 7Draconius du Vryle
I really enjoyed this story. This went straight to my favorites list. Excellent job! The characters were well-rounded, you didn't rush the story, and it was written very well! Nothing but praise!
8/17/2014 c12 9Crystal Dragon's blood
love it
8/17/2014 c6 Crystal Dragon's blood
surprised u didn't hook marko up with celine
8/17/2014 c4 Crystal Dragon's blood
indeed.
6/16/2014 c11 3NIGHTSCREAM
Leaving a review for this chapter because I already left one for ch12. You really need to get a sequel to this posted! This is a super good fic, but considering it's buried on page 33 of the Lost Boys section, it's hard to find.

I would love to read a part two, and find out what happens with Laurel.
8/2/2013 c12 46lunabloodmoon666
wow this is amazing i love the characters and the plot line it's brilliant and very twisted in a way lol its awesome so update soon please :))
6/15/2013 c12 3NIGHTSCREAM
This is a really good fic, and is ripe for a continuation. I would love to see a fic about Marko, or even one about Laurel's progress.

Keep up the good work!
10/10/2011 c12 20tetisheri
I've just started getting into Lost Boys fics and i must admit i really liked this one.
2/16/2011 c3 5Sagen Meow
Pretty well written, few spelling mistakes. P.S. I see the Star Trek reference. Nice job. :)
6/20/2010 c12 Peya Luna
i sure hope you´ll write a sequel, there are still so many loose ends/open questions. what will become of alan+sam, will edgar+michael continue working together with the boys, what will star+laddie say to laurel being turned and last but not least how will laurel cope? there are so many interesting possibilities where this could lead - if i could make a wish/suggest: a talk between laddie and david(and/or marco) about his time with the boys, did he like it or not? his character is far to underrepresented in this fandom!
6/12/2010 c11 12MadHatter2708
I am really enjoying this. (: One of my faves for sure! Loved the whole concept, bit like the sequel they never made! :D Jeanne is a very original character, in comparison to so many of the other OCs in these types of stories. David and Marko are my faves, so understandably, I liked this idea very much! Am looking forward to reading more! (:
6/9/2010 c11 3CarvedKid
This is, without a doubt, one of my favorite Lost Boy stories. Your writing is amazing and everyone is so in character. I liked reading about Michael and Star, and Edgar how they are twenty years older, too.

Great job! :)
6/9/2010 c7 CarvedKid
I love this story so much. You are brilliant at writing. :)
6/9/2010 c5 CarvedKid
Great chapter. Very animalistic happenings between Jeanne and David. I really love how your write. It's brilliant!
29 Page 1 2 Next »