FanFiction.Net
for Dreamer

11/24/2014 c9 Timeaccel
I like your story so far it is interesting and unique and I am looking forward to future chapters keep it up
5/3/2014 c9 broman2
OK so at first I thought that this was a "what happened with this guy a long time ago" but I think its actually a "what would've happened if this guy appeared out of thin air a long time ago" at least that's what I think its doing, i also thinks its really sad that ten years after being a vice-captain he still doesn't have his shikia, I mean that's fine but I would think he'd be a little pissed at himself, but that's fine I cant really tell where this story is going which I like and I think shirou is going to be the "white" hollow that appears in the later chapters of bleach in a flashback, cause it does look like aizen has some interest in him, not much but all the same...WELL THATS IT all in all I really like the story no matter what turns it may take from here on out I hope they come out with a new chapter soon
12/10/2013 c9 3Crensler
Well, I have to say I've enjoyed the story so far. There were a few mistakes in terms of grammar, but otherwise good job w
8/26/2013 c9 ougley
thanks :)
5/1/2013 c9 8hotkillerz
lets hope this time theres a not a year gap... that was too long. other then that im wondering if u are going to make shiro the 2nd seat?
4/28/2013 c9 Pericles of Cholargos
Damn, I soooooo want to know about Ichigo's/Shirou's damn sword.

I'm guessing its got something to do with fear, terror, e.g. making enemies feel afraid. And probably shadows too.

That's my guess anyway.

For all I know it could be ice-type, although, its unlikely considering the woman's appearance.
4/28/2013 c9 Yikari
Привет!

Все предыдущие главы можно перечитывать? Мне тогда нужно будет перед этим нагнать сам Блич и ознакомиться с новой информацией о мечах.

Последняя сцена какая-то вообще странная получилась. ГГ просто берет и начинает планировать экспедицию в другой мир даже не задумываясь о том откуда и почему он решил что там что-то не так. Настойчивое "дежа-вю" с недосыпа? Будет забавно посмотреть на его реакцию когда кто-нибудь со стороны ему на это укажет.

Картинка хорошо смотрится, особенно если не зумать.
4/27/2013 c9 The Unknown ShiniGami
personnaly i think your writing style's pretty good when compared to some of these other authors. still your story is pretty good though i was kinda hoping Ichigo would becme the captain. but you should probabaly start going into what exactly happened to Ichigo.
4/27/2013 c9 readme-silly
It's almost disappointing how quickly Lisa dropped out of the story. Did no one think to go looking for the missing shinigami, friend or family? Granted the world is huge but if Shirou can consider an expedition to Hueco Mundo then why not Earth?
Would you kindly drop the 'young man' references? You made it clear Shirou's not so young anymore now that his former student got married. That said, we expect to see more evidence of a growth in personality over so many decades. Remember that Byakuya went from brat to stone-faced husband in the same time frame, and if your story pans out similar to the manga, he goes on to become one of the most renown shinigami.
9/22/2012 c8 4curve-goddess
really great story and plot!
8/5/2012 c8 1Baka Lord
in short it is awesome i love what you have done with all the characters, there really is a lack of good Ichi x sui but I'd like to compliment you for achieving a great story I love it and hope you continue as soon as possible.
5/7/2012 c8 4music watch
Hell of a time skip there! Maybe they'll start trying to kind of show affection? Soifon drops some hints? Oh well this IS a nice development, never the less. Can't wait to see more and how this story will turn out!
5/7/2012 c7 music watch
This story is awesome, poor Lisa. Oh well, life goes on I guess. Why is this labeled IchigoxSoifon though? That still doesn't really make sense.
5/7/2012 c4 music watch
4/22/2012 c8 Pericles of Cholargos
This is very interesting; I'm glad I found this story again
121 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »