for Panic

6/20/2019 c4 Bellatrix Riddle
me? with the mudblood? well i nEver.
4/16/2016 c17 1Forbidden Blck Roses
ha nice ending
4/15/2016 c11 Forbidden Blck Roses
it seams hermione likes to run away from her problems
4/15/2016 c6 Forbidden Blck Roses
bella chill bruh ...the collar not bad tho*grins*
8/13/2015 c4 Lupius
-head pats- It's incredibly rare that I read a story that bashes a character where the author admits in advance that they're going to do it. Good for you.
1/18/2015 c17 deaneg
Your story is great, totally unbelievable, but a lot of fun to read. You don't really need to make the excuse of English being your second language because there were very few, noticeable, errors. Even though the pairing is so unrealistic the tension created from Bellatrix and Hermione makes it so enjoyable to read. Probably not a story for everyone but if you can suspend your disbelief it's definitely a fun and, at the start, hot read.
6/24/2014 c17 SamEvansFABERRYlover
I've read this for the fourth time and I still love it one of the best I've read would love more :)
7/5/2013 c10 Habbi
OH MY LOL this was too funny x'D
Oh I totally got it, Bella is the only one who can make Hermione interested ;D
5/17/2013 c17 1obyt
Hey!

So here comes my review now. It was an amazing story and it has a very cute end. Sometimes one can see that you aren't a native speaker (I aren't also ;D it's cool that you're swedish, maybe I want to study in your country when I'm graduated... but thats not about the story), but your english is very good and you described some situations in a beautiful way! Well: 10 of 10 points for that story, thank you for uploading that! :)

xoxo
12/8/2012 c7 217Goth Albino Angel
Harry no!
12/8/2012 c5 Goth Albino Angel
Yum. Beef.
12/8/2012 c4 Goth Albino Angel
Good.

No I'm joking, I won't give you a one word review. I liked this chapter and at least someone other than Hermione had the guts to use Muggle methods of fighting.
12/8/2012 c3 Goth Albino Angel
To Snape!
12/8/2012 c2 Goth Albino Angel
Where are they? You can't leave me hangin'!
12/8/2012 c1 Goth Albino Angel
I feel like I've read this before... I must havve started it without finishing. Well, here to stay now.
151 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »