for New Village, New Life

11/1/2014 c1 Guest
"Oh and a pair of dentists"

And I'm gone. Vicar of Dibley crossover sounds cool but this is just another Hermione fic. And Petunia and Vernon talking about Harry being a freak and ranting and then saying how he doesn't hate him after all? Petunia spanking him for putting himself in danger? Whatever. If that were even remotely plausible, Harry wouldn't be so baffled at 'a family that cares' after *twelve years*.
8/26/2012 c2 3DestroyerDRT
I have seen bit of the show and find it very funny so this will be great to read.
8/26/2012 c2 ILoveGeorgeEads
i loved loved was great.i can't wait for more.
8/26/2012 c2 jkarr
now i want to read the next chapter when it coms out.
6/28/2011 c1 12tansy1354
Great start and may I say inspired choice for a crossover, one I haven't come across before.

I don't think the Vicar of Dibley is shown in America so you may have hooked up a whole new audience.
2/10/2011 c1 39daisychains123
this is... intriguing. I really want to see the interaction between the Vicar characters and Harry etc. Please tell me you're still writing?
12/17/2010 c1 loretta537
this sounds good, but i have no idea what dibley is so i hope it is explained
10/5/2010 c1 21keitaya
This is a great story but PLEASE update soon! I have so many images running through my head of H&H causing havoc in Dibly that its not funny anymore.
7/3/2010 c1 10tarnished silver things
Oh my lord this is funny. I've no idea what Vicar od Dibley is, but I am finding out! This is bloody wonderful, please write more! The Dursleys... finding people freakier than Harry... excuse me while I die laughing, because I really don't think I can stop. You're a genius!

Mercy.
6/25/2010 c1 jkarr
I want to read the next chapter. this story is good.
2/6/2010 c1 beahawk
Love the way you write Vernon. I haven't read a lot of Harry Potter stories but this one is very interesting and different. You are good at this :-)
1/31/2010 c1 Jim Red Hawk
Well, that was a bit of a shock. I almost fell off da couch! :} You do have me interested. The downside is having to wait. (I HATE to wait for anything!)

JimS