for Cardboard

12/3/2010 c1 pennilee
Tis cool. Good job.

~CorruptionToday
10/22/2010 c1 heygodcomplex
My god, this is gorgeous.
9/13/2010 c1 1CarolinaEirasSa
This is so sweet/sad. I can't really decide between the both.

It's really good.
8/8/2010 c1 24Mission to Marzipan
I loved this (perhaps that's the wrong term) for its portrayal of the grieving process. It seems to be closer to the mark, closer to the real thing than many of the other fics I've read about loved ones dying: it was nice to see. :)
7/18/2010 c1 10The Midnight Doe
That was really good. I love Silena(:
3/16/2010 c1 Bambi
Very interesting.

At first I was like, GOOD idea! But, THEN I reread some of The Last Olympian, and I got to the part that included this and threw the book against the wall! :)

I envy you for being able to create a story based on like 2 paragraphs of a book!

Very creative, and interesting!

Love it!

I hope for more of your stories...

SOON!
3/10/2010 c1 5the LIME-GREEN color
Nice job, I thought this was pretty good. (Though I don't get the 2.4 children part... Don't tell me it's really obvious and I'm really not getting it!)
3/4/2010 c1 1Frocked
It was... it was pure poetry. Beautiful. Incredulous. there are actually no words that can describe this. I loved it.

♥,

F[rock]ed
2/18/2010 c1 30storm-brain
This is beautiful. It really is.
2/12/2010 c1 2The Ocean Is My Inkwell
"What a beautiful lie."

That made me cry. :')

This is SO beautiful. Your best. EVER.
2/5/2010 c1 11dreamcatcher96
2.4 kids? is that even possible? Loved the story!
2/1/2010 c1 1Surt Lord of Muspelheim
Finally, a Beckena fic!

I have a penchant for tragic affairs.

Is it just me, or are you and I the only two people who seem to be able to credit this ship's catharsis-epicness? It seems that Percabeth gets the credit most of the time.

If I had to make any form of crit of this fine piece of work, I would say that you kind of skated around Silena's betrayal. This is what kind of makes this ship sail as far as it does. Try not to sugarcoat it; make certain that you maintain a somewhat tolorable upkeep in regards to plotting the format of the story.

Well done, on the whole though!

~SLM
2/1/2010 c1 deactivateddeactivated
Very good, in a macabre way.
1/31/2010 c1 9kaleidoscopeflowers
This was quite a well-written oneshot, and I think it is quite in character, but portrays Silena's emotions very nicely as well.

One thing I found odd, though. Silena wanted 2.4 children? Or did she want 24?

Anyway, well done. Favorited!
1/31/2010 c1 57electric gurrl
Fantastic. I love Silena and I love when she's portrayed well like that. And I think that her losing Charlie is so depressing and I really wish there were more fics about that (I tried one once but it turned into her about to jump off a cliff so I deleted it). Well written and I absolutely loved it. Nice work.
16 Page 1 2 Next »