FanFiction.Net
for The Dreaming Animal

5/2/2023 c23 01Katie
You go girl. Lupa should've ripped her spine out and used it as a chew toy.
4/25/2022 c11 Choochie1
Love the story
4/17/2020 c23 7Lady-Finwe
hope you update soon :)
11/13/2019 c23 madalinauncheselu
This is one of the best stories I ever read, but I am Romanian and I can't stop myself. The romani language is different from Romanian and I saw you used Romanian language as a native language of romani people. It is true that a lot of romani tribes are staying in Romania and they adopted the language but even so the Romanian you used is not good. I don't know if you used Google translate or something else but if you want the story to have accurate Romanian language you can message me.
Thank you anyway for this amazing story.
10/7/2019 c23 Obsessedloving
Please, please, please for the love of god update this fic! I am so obsessed right now! It is NEVER to late to get back in the game. Please?
9/25/2019 c1 37Kaiju Alpha
Liev Schrieber's Sabertooth. You mean, the ACTUAL Sabertooth because, for all that movie's faults, at least it got the rivalry between Victor and Logan down correctly.
6/11/2019 c23 Lill E D
Love it. Please update soon
5/31/2017 c23 laceypuckett76
come back love I need the rest of the story please please please. sending plot bunnies and cupcakes your way
6/3/2016 c23 7thatredheadedchick
You really need to get back on this. seriously. I love it.
3/30/2016 c23 JamesNorthman
Why didn't you finish this story it was getting really good?! :( :(
12/13/2015 c23 SamMayDay89
I love this story so much thanks of being such a awesome writer and for sharing your talent
11/28/2015 c23 NerdySkittlez
It was sooooo great! Yay! Please write more soon! Like, real soon! Otherwise I think mine head might explode! This last chapter was very... Interrasaunt. I would've thought Logan would flip when he smelled what victor and Luna did...OKAYIMDONENOWBYE
8/19/2015 c16 Guest
FUCK JEAN, that stupid cow. I never liked her, always acting like she is superior to everyone. Then how she gets jealous if anyone pays Logan any attention- even though she already has Scott. UGh, I never liked her.
7/3/2015 c23 Reader103
Please please please please update soon I LOVE LOVE this story
6/1/2015 c23 Guest
Wow.

That.

Wow. Please update, this is so well written and I'm really enjoying the story, please pick up the internet pen and write again! I will follow this story I promise! 3
551 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »