FanFiction.Net
for Surprise!

1/26/2019 c1 Charlie0925
Oh, poor Bella!
7/26/2012 c1 3ssbksmm
nice, wish you would expand it. it has a lot of potential, really! :)
9/11/2011 c1 5hotmama4jd
Wow. This was BRUTAL.

It always bothered me in the canon series that Jake was so damn aggressive about being with Bella when he knew he hadn't imprinted on her AND he had first hand knowledge (via Sam) about the disaster it is to love someone who is not your imprint. That was so freakin' selfish of Jake.

Anyhoo, this little o/s was like a kick in the metaphorical balls wasn't it?
6/12/2011 c1 FFFan1664
Hi there Beans!

Just checking out your stories, since you seem to be a big influence at the moment on the author of one of my current favourite fics (BOH's OUaD).You must have some pretty good ideas to get her to rework 10 chapters!

~FFF
7/29/2010 c1 9the-omnomnom-phenomenon
You should make some more chapters for this story!
7/17/2010 c1 BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope
A great story. Very well written.
4/25/2010 c1 19BellaFlan
Arg! I loved this! So heartbreaking and cruel. This was such a fun contest and a great entry :)
2/24/2010 c1 SnowyHedwig
Nicely done. Good luck on the contest!
2/23/2010 c1 11ArcadianMaggie
I really liked how you took this simple prompt and turned it into a pack/imprinting story! Good luck in the contest!
2/21/2010 c1 4Kats Flower Girls
Oh poor Bella being scorned like Leah, but twice, just so completely sucks to be her, lol!

And boy do I just wanna smack Jake upside the head, LOL! I always thought Jake was kinda cruel dating Bella when he might imprint on someone else... but as with Sam & Leah, his feelings for her were intense because she was so close biologically to his perfect match Emily...

and that Jake kinda half imprinted on Bella cuz she was 1/2 the genetics needed to make up his soul mate, Nessie...

so when you threw in Brady's cousin into this mix, I was intrigued... you did a great job!

I loved your story! It was very well written!

Good luck in the contest!
2/13/2010 c1 29evenflo78
Oh man that really sucks! I enjoyed the story it was fun to read. Good luck in the contest.
2/9/2010 c1 misskma
Great story, I always felt bad for Leah. How awful is it to have your werewolf boyfriend leave you for some stranger he imprinted on.

Good Luck in the contest.
2/9/2010 c1 29That One Angry Hobbit
wow poor Bella
2/6/2010 c1 8Hibbleton78
Great first attempt! Good luck with the contest!
2/2/2010 c1 19edwardsisobel
BB, a wonderful first fic. Looking forward to seeing more of your work . Well done. Lots of luck for the contest :-)