for Dr Strangelove

6/17 c2 6Princess Asuna
more please!
6/17 c1 Princess Asuna
oh gods, this has me laughing SO hard!
9/22/2020 c2 Guest
This crack fic must really be like crack
Because now i want more
8/14/2020 c2 guest
I haven't laughed like this in months!
8/4/2020 c2 SirchSidhe
This was totally awesome. Thanks for sharing the story.
6/7/2020 c2 Martyr Mcjones
I read this after having stayed up for 2 days, all I remember is laughing super hard
5/18/2020 c2 TigerJacob
Just the right length to not become stale and plenty of fresh laughs to make it one hell of a read. Thank you!
5/10/2020 c1 1Malgrath
What in God's name is this and how have I not found it earlier?
4/12/2020 c1 31Tellemicus Sundance
I'll be honest with you. I have read quite a few crack!fics, some better than others. But, having now read this one as well, I can state with absolute certainty this new, universal, and undeniable fact.

THIS HAS BECOME MY ALL-TIME FAVORITE CRACK!FIC EVER!

I haven't laughed so hard as I did reading this story in some time! THANK YOU SO MUCH for writing this masterpiece of a gut-buster! Dear god, I HOPE and PRAY that you continued it to the end!
1/5/2020 c2 Biblio388
Fascinating story. Love the interactions after things got rolling.
11/6/2019 c2 2Erit of Eastcris
There was nothing about this I didn't absolutely love.
6/16/2019 c2 1Bibliotheca Mundi
This is a gem. I've actually been laughing out loud for most of it.

I've read others of your stories as well, and it's always the same. You just have a way with words that are just hilarious.

Thanks for taking the time to write these. I hope you're doing well, and I hope you'll be doing well onwards too.
2/4/2019 c1 6Primus2021
"There are however several other types of spirits," Rei continued. "How about twenty cases of scotch, five of bourbon, three of gin, and two of Soju, plus I will get 5 of my Identical virgin sisters and the 6 of of will perform the Orgy with you?"

"Deal!" Shinji agreed.

lol
12/26/2018 c1 Guest
Still a story I come back to yearly.
11/17/2018 c2 Laoz
someone knows more stories with this same type of comedy is that I walk and ever laughed as a seal with epilepcia
231 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »