for Lock

Wow, kudos. Just. Kudos
7/7/2016 c1 86babyvfan
nice job
2/22/2014 c1 27AuroraBlix
Oh my Castiel! My poor, poor Castiel! So many mixed signals!

: )
5/20/2013 c1 8Chairmode
Your writing, is so well done. It's so easy flowing and a pleasure to read, man.

Seriously, you do Dean, Cas and Sam so in character that its such a breath of fresh air. I love this. I only hope you continue to write more for these two. HNG, it's so well done, dude. Thank you.
2/2/2013 c1 11ZenyZootSuit
Very nice!
7/14/2012 c1 27Ace-Garnet
Ah yea that was funny! i liked it how u put that cas kissed dean b4 he raised him from hell!
4/7/2012 c1 5Don'tDrinkColdCoffee
The idea with the numbers is really good, although I would really beg you to write a fifth one - if possible.

I really appreciate the thought all of this could easily happen really in the series, because none of this is totally out of place or character :)

Keep on writing, you're really good!
11/10/2011 c1 12Ventorum
This story, is deceptively simple, but really quite deep! I really liked how in the end Dean is left thinking. An ending full of many possiblities.
7/26/2011 c1 2keiko-uchiha
I liked this story. It made me giggle, which i do not do often, because of dean's reactions. I liked II and III the most!
7/3/2010 c1 20thecouchcarrot
This is really cute, but really, kinda sad - since they never did REALLY kiss, did they? Any chance you're gonna right an epilogue? I know, I know, it messes up the numbers thing, but... I'm a sucker for happy endings. Anyhoo, great job!
2/3/2010 c1 wanoomaneetofuda
aw! esp. like the II one!
2/3/2010 c1 14494dwangel
loved it...so real to character...destielfangirlforever
2/3/2010 c1 CSIViami
Scenarios 2 and 3 made me chuckle. But, I wish 1, 2 or 3 would happen on the show. Can't really see 4 happening, but I certainly would not complain if it did. LOL!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service