for The Many Strains of Ryphiebis

7/26/2011 c1 8Micromyni
So much biological fail...
5/20/2011 c1 chriz
sick man its awesome im a huge fan of left 4dead
8/24/2010 c2 2FrostxBite
Aw this is such a sweet chapter ^^ The witch is so nice! I was almost afraid that Connor wouldn't recognize her, and she'd be sad forever =/ But I saw another Left 4 Dead fanfic in your compilation, and can only hope that it's the extension of this story here! I'll read it as soon as I can! ^^
8/24/2010 c1 FrostxBite
Oh my gosh! You're so smart hehe! I read through the first chapter and, much to my own disappointment, found that I am much too dull to understand half the words you're saying ;P Hehe! But it was really cool... how you explained why everything is how it is... argh! It's like you made the game itself! ^^ But seriously, this was really awesome! The game now makes so much sense to me... and I'm never going to kiss any smokers ;P Keep it coming!
4/15/2010 c2 1cherryVodka
This was very good! I just wish you would have put in a little more general description, specifically appearances/setting.

Anyway, your take on the infection was genius... I might just use some of your theories for my own story (if you don't mind of course; they will be properly accredited). They were excellently described and very believable.

Good job! If I could pat you on the back, I'd give you two :)
4/2/2010 c2 Cytla Seuhans
I'm the worst cousin ever...it took me THIS LONG to read this.

and WOW was it awesome!
3/5/2010 c2 6Librarian00X
Hmm...not bad, not bad at all. I do like the informative bits that you've added to the otherwise plotless L4D story line. My only real concern is the suddenness of the Witch's/Maria's change back to normalcy, as far as behavior. It's a little sudden, borderline random. Other than that, I like it. Pretty good. You should make a story out of this, with the person you were working with here. It has a lot of potential.
2/21/2010 c2 8TarotTerra
Very Good. I like. =D
2/14/2010 c2 XAshnessX
I really enjoyed this story! It was very well written and all the explanations of how the special infected (as well as the regular) came to be really made sense! I could tell you put time and effort into this and I commend you greatly for that.

Hmm, throughout the story I only saw three things that made me tilt my head.

Okay, I understood what you were saying about how immune survivors have irregular heartbeats, that is way creative and I would have NEVER thought of that. But I felt that since he is supposed to be a doctor he would have used the “Lubb-Dubb” way of explaining a heart beat instead of the “Bump-bump” because it shows the difference of what valves are opening and closing (when the blood enters the atrial and ventrical valves and when the blood leaves and the semilunar valves). And when it comes to the third bump you could have the freedom of making the third heart sound. (Sorry sorry sorry! I had to whip out the science junk because it was the only way I could think of explaining it!)

Chapter One, Misc. Information, 8th paragraph, the last word, is it supposed to be “Wondering” instead of “Wandering?”

And in the second chapter, I felt that the meeting with the witch was a bit fast and a little too trusting on his part. I mean they were friends once, but I’m pretty sure someone would be a bit wary of trusting the infected and a special deadly infected at that.

Other than that I thought everything was pretty grand. I hope this review didn’t come off as mean and hateful because I am really trying not to be mean and I really like your story(: And I hate flame reviews as much as the next person.
2/13/2010 c2 3RoseintheShadows7
Woah... I am utterly amazed at how amazing this story was! I'm fascinated by the points on tleach branch of the infection. Everything was amazingly detailed and the story part of chapter two was capturing.
2/8/2010 c2 11XavierMalory
Neat story. Only thing that threw me a little was the personality change from chapter 1 to 2. In 1 it's more objective like a scientist, but in part 2 it's more like a vigilante. It's not to say that one person cannot wear different hats; we all do, but it threw me a little.

That and the bit with the witch seemed somewhat abrupt too, as far as how fast she recognizes him and they're talking like an ex boyfriend and girlfriend couple.

Aside from my nitpicking, it's very well done. :-)
2/6/2010 c2 3CrimsonDarkness 0013
OH! I like it XD You still need the OC?
2/3/2010 c2 10Cooper Sterling
I'm surprised no one else has reviewed this yet.. It's great. I found the explanations interesting to read, and it made me think... Probably as much as I should think in school...

I like the tone the narrator uses. Its believable, the right mix of informative and almost personal.