for An Awakened Destiny

5/26/2015 c23 5STforRK
Thanks for the update, I was just re-watching Legend of the Seeker on Hulu yesterday and what a coincidence that you update Sanctuary scene. Will Richard and Kahlan discovery Avery plans? Looking forward to reading more.
4/8/2015 c22 1alena ares
Nice work,although. I need you to complete it please
5/25/2014 c22 Guest
I love your story only have one question why no Cara?
10/4/2013 c21 8Lawsy89
Amazing story. Hope you keep writing.
6/6/2013 c21 5STforRK
Did Avery slip here ' "I would have seen the decision, though. My brother does not have the ability to do that sort of thing that I know of." I reply.' and admit she was Darken's sister ? Avery's secrets are going to come out sooner than she want if she is no careful.
12/28/2012 c19 11ninja princess LW
Nice, it had some action in it!
It was good, update again soon!
:D
12/28/2012 c2 NoMan3
Nice story. I like your OC, and the fact that you are blending her into the real events of the story so well.
12/28/2012 c19 5STforRK
Thanks for the update. On to the next challenge. What is in store for everyone, will they learn more about Avery?
12/5/2012 c18 11ninja princess LW
OMG I love this story!
Update soon, it's been almost forever!
LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! :)
10/15/2012 c16 Kahlan Rahl
Hey,
Plz continue this amazingly written story! I think u hav true talent!
10/17/2012 c17 5STforRK
Thanks for the update. Avery continues to keep her secret but whose side is she really on, hers, Darkens or Richards?
6/25/2012 c16 STforRK
A story with a different perspective and origin for another siblling of the Rahl brothers. I get the feeling that Avery is leting everyone else do her dirty work while she slides by to get what she wants. I am interested in seeing how this plays out. Will all of her secrets get out?
1/10/2012 c1 1aquilu
Good story I just started reading but I like it so far
6/15/2011 c1 Tom
LOTS is in the top 5 for the Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH!.

http:/tweeter.faxo.com/TV_Show_of_the_Month/2011/06

Vote every 20 minutes. The winner & top 25 will be immortalized on the Vote Wall of Fame. All contestants will be listed forever as honorable mentions. Click "Vote Wall Contests" for more contests. Click "Refresh Page" to update the page. The entire page is also refreshed when you vote.Hurry spread the word among the fans cuz there is only 16 days left til poll closes.

retweet, spread the news to your readers and friends and fellow LOTS fans!..
6/12/2011 c1 Tom
Great story, I'll be sure to come back and finish reading it.

Right now though LotS is coming 2nd at "Vote Wall Contest TV SHOW OF THE MONTH", was coming 1st but we need fans to keeep our show in the lead.

http:/tweeter.faxo.com/TV_Show_of_the_Month/2011/06

we have 18 days left!

retweet to your friends, spread the word!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service