for It's in the Blood

8/20/2017 c8 2grayson4life
PLEASE UPDATE. I KNOW THERE IS A VERY SMALL CHANCE THAT YOU WILL SEE THIS BUT STILL. I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU UPDATE.
8/20/2017 c7 grayson4life
good lord, I love you.
8/20/2017 c6 grayson4life
I screamed when I read the last part!
7/9/2015 c8 blackamethyst923
Great Chapter! I'm really intrigued by the premise. I assume one of the cloud systems brought Lucifer and demons; the other cloud system is Raphael and his followers, maybe? Only because he tends to have lightning around him when they show him. He's trying to restart the great war that was suppose to be fought between Michael and Lucifer like in season 6. I also suspect that Dean actually let Michael use him as a vessel for a little while. I only say this because a few chapters ago Castiel tells Dean that " "he" seems angry" and Dean's response was "Well, I sent his brother packing". The question is Dean an angel or is he a modified transgenic? Possibly a nephilem?

Please update as soon as you can! I can't wait to know what next!
5/27/2015 c3 77lexieconextreme
Did you really just bring Jimmy into this?! Poor Jimmy! There is no Cas to help him out!
5/26/2015 c8 BranchSuper
And chaos followed... Argh! Need to know what's going to happen! (I'm glad to see that you're still on a roll with this story.)
5/25/2015 c8 cozmikfaerie
yay! looking forward to next time!
5/25/2015 c8 12Kitsune1818
Nice update, oh, we are so close to the meeting! I can't wait for them to be together again and see how much Dean as changed and what kind of relationship he has with Cas, and Jimmy! What happened with him?

Dear, update soon.
1/2/2015 c7 blackamethyst923
I loved it! Can't wait for more!
11/5/2014 c7 Guest
Love it but I hope dean and cas are not in a relationship coz I think they are better as just friends plus slash just feels wrong. Can't wait for more
11/4/2014 c7 Endgame65
Great chapter. Loving the new developments and can't wait to read what's next.
11/6/2014 c7 SupernaturalCheetahFast
YES! IM SO HAPPY YOU UPDATED! I can not wait for you to update again and I am excited to see the places it is going.
11/5/2014 c7 BranchSuper
New chapter! This is so intriguing - now I'm really anxious to find out what happens next.
11/5/2014 c7 4Elaine du Lac
Oh, hi there! Nice.
11/4/2014 c7 12Kitsune1818
Good to have you back with this update. Hope the wait for the next one to be shorter.
80 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »