for Their Destiny

6/11/2014 c4 18Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer
Hahah, well, even if you hate this fic, I've really enjoyed it! Aaah, I finally have seen Supernatural!
3/6/2014 c4 StrangelyHazel
I'm really glad you wrote this part of Cas, it is interesting to see these new relationships unfold... :D
2/23/2014 c4 27AuroraBlix
Sad that you never finished, but nice while it lasted.

: )
4/20/2013 c4 KaristaZ
This is Turning out to be a really interesting story, I'm waiting in anticipation for what the future will hold.
3/23/2013 c4 4Vi-Violence
Is this pre or post changing channels?
3/20/2013 c4 12Kitsune1818
A really interesting fic, the first in which I seen futur-Cass time traveling. A pity is left to die.
1/26/2013 c4 1Random Google
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY ES, thank you this is exactly what i wanted to read. thank yOU.
3/6/2012 c4 2KurtofskyoverKlaine
Even though it's been almost a couple years, and you've probably abandoned this, I hope you update/finish it. It's really good. I love the way you write Future-Cas.

Hoping for more.
8/3/2011 c4 J
I thought there was going to be a fifth chapter...?

Well, anyway, it's very good. I like the plot, I like the solidity of the characters, I like the dry humor. I just like it. :)
1/16/2011 c4 1dark.half.angel14
its an Amazing fic. Keep writing it!
10/3/2010 c1 KayeFi
This is really good! Keep writing!
9/1/2010 c4 2Imperial Dragon
Future Cas is funny.
7/28/2010 c4 12Creative Spark
You may not like it, but I think this is great! I hope you continue it further.

-Spark
7/28/2010 c4 2Gtfo1578
cant wait for the final chapter

i think past!Cas would faint if he saw Future!Cas high
7/22/2010 c4 18Rose of Zakarisz
I am so glad that I found this fic! I'm having the hardest time finding well written fics that aren't slash-centric. I love Cas and you've definitely got his mannerisms and dialogue down, but the best part of this fic? Two Cas's for the price of one, what more could a girl ask for? ^_^
80 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »