for Bleached Vampire

12/6/2020 c1 JustDusty
Ever heard of editing? The amount of grammar mistakes is ridiculous.
7/1/2020 c19 Scam-System
TREE!
1/7/2020 c9 Scam-System
Absolute bs. First he says Rukia is unseated and then he calls her a Lieutenant. He then says not many are able to use Kido when to graduate from Soul Reaper Academy you must become proficient in a few kidos. Also no way can Moka kick Ichigo down post-Winter War.
7/21/2019 c53 HappyBanana73
why did it end
7/20/2019 c43 HappyBanana73
great pairings and great story
12/30/2018 c11 Tempest-Rage
Uryu x Kurumu?
Chad x Mizore?
Tsukune x Moka?
Ichigo x Orihime?
Rukia x Gin?
10/16/2018 c1 Mr Teorias - San
hello friend, your theory pleases me and interests me, I really wanted to ask if I can upload this theory on my YouTube channel, always leaving the credits of your theory.
9/25/2018 c53 na
I loved this great story I would love to see more I same day want to write a story my self
5/12/2018 c53 11chidoriprime
Excellent adventure!

Not sure why your PM option is disabled, so I don't know how else to contact you but this way.

I've got the FanFiction downloader on my PC, so I was wondering if it would be okay if I could clean up Bleached Vampire a little, then either send each chapter back to you to be re-posted, or if you're not really continuing Bleached Vampire anymore, I could adopt it from you, maybe?
2/8/2018 c8 Jose19
I was wondering how will Ichigo deal with Moka because she is very similar to him, and Vampires never retreat and surrender when it comes to fight, and desire much violence and bloodthirst.
2/8/2018 c3 Jose19
I find it amusing that Kurumu would find Orihime someone to keep an eye for because she does rival or surpass Kurumu in terms of bust and body because her figure resembles a succubus.
2/8/2018 c2 Jose19
Yukari will be very easy to deal with except her perverted behavior with Tsukune I wonder how will Ichigo handle how the girls behave around Tsukune, and it looks like you are the keeping the pairings to the canon level now.
2/8/2018 c1 Jose19
Ichigo would help the Youkai Academy with no problem especially when he has seen the depths of how far Ruby wants to protect the school, and I am also interested in the pairings are you keeping them canon as possible because Ichigo is fated to be with Orihime.
12/8/2017 c53 29YokaiAngel
brilliant!~~~~~~~~
8/21/2017 c1 Vaiger
To b honest this fanfiction is badass one of the top ones
1,105 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »