FanFiction.Net
for Bleached Vampire

7/6/2013 c50 Zon Yokai Blade of the Spirits
Oh this is going to be good hehehehe.
7/6/2013 c50 Dragonsatan
oh my god lol, amazing chapter ;p u better get 51 out soon XD.
7/6/2013 c50 formerlyarandomreviewer
...And the shit splattered all over the room after making contact with the fan. Ichigo gonna kill some fools!
7/6/2013 c50 19Rialga
Wow. Moka fought admirably though it figured that she wouldn't be able to handle that kind of power. But still, Demonio is just on a whole other level. To think he was this strong... I wonder how well guys like Isshin would do against him. And Ichigo is going to unleash his hollow form! Hopefully, he will be able to control it long enough to beat Demonio; if he doesn't then he's just going to add to the chaos even more.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
7/6/2013 c50 Multifan
Ichigo was right to be concerned about Demonio. Yet to get him to pull out all the stops – that’s stupid. If you’re familiar with DBZ, you know what usually happens when Goku or Vegeta allow their opponent to go all out. Frankly, I’d do what I can to take out the opponent now before that happens, pride be damned.

Inner Moka made a mistake – ignoring situational awareness and she’s gonna pay for it. One good thing should come out of it – now she knows what it’s like from the other end.

When did Demonio grab Ichigo’s sword?

Oh, boy. Ichigo’s in a jam, which means the others will soon.

I think the bitter taste is because she’s trying to draw blood from a dead body, so as to speak.

Moka’s reaction to draining power from Demonio – I was expecting her to get sick and weaker, not to gain Hollow powers, even if only temporary. But it looks like she’s gone into a berserker state and will be paying for it later.

The fight against Yammy seems to be at a standstill. The others are striking Yammy, but it’s like whittling away at a boulder with a chisel. It’s going to take time or something a lot larger to have a significant impact.

I had a feeling it would take Ichigo reaching the state he was in when he defeated Aizen or him transforming into his resurrecion form to defeat Demonio.

Wonder how the others are doing with their fights.
7/6/2013 c50 2zhu2001
Hell Yeah,this is awesome :D
7/6/2013 c50 bankai777
It will be interesting to see just how intense the battle between ichigo and demonio will be.
7/6/2013 c50 ulquiorra.schiffer.1291
best cliffhanger ever.
7/4/2013 c49 deadsoldier117
i cant wait to read the next chapter it's so awesome
7/4/2013 c45 deadsoldier117
you merge the groups so well it just seems to flow smoothly keep up the good work
7/4/2013 c41 deadsoldier117
so awesome am loving it. was waiting for when nel was going to join up with ichigo
7/4/2013 c33 deadsoldier117
I keep being amazed by your story. And i love the way you keep mixing the stories, it just works so well keep up good work! :)
7/4/2013 c28 deadsoldier117
Well what can i say i think your story so far has been amazing! The story is just so well written and with an awesome plot. and can't wait to find out what happens next
6/26/2013 c49 Tomon
Other then a lot of typos, very satisfying chapters. Good work, thank you for enjoyable reading :)
6/24/2013 c49 ulquiorra.schiffer.1291
You should have Ulquiorra be alive aswell...fit him in this somewhere...i would find that enjoyable
1,110 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »