FanFiction.Net
for Bleached Vampire

2/13/2013 c2 1FreeTraderBeowolf
Well this is coming along well. Being a big fan of Bleach I am very familiar with the characters and I think you are doing a good job on handling them. I particularly like the way your making Ishida san a bit standoffish. Any on to the next chapter.
2/13/2013 c1 FreeTraderBeowolf
Well its a good opening. Like you said there are some grammatical errors. They are not as glaring as some that I have seen, but they are annoying. If you can manage to find someone to beta your work, do so.
2/11/2013 c46 1TykkiMikk
i have to say its a royal pity Ulqorria (i cant spell his name that well its quite difficult to spell) died it would have been very fun to read him training the yokai students and proberly be the most merciless person alive...or in his case dead on the planet

a watch?v57ECK8eZrV0 download mp3 for free/a
2/9/2013 c27 13RoninS636
Last Quincy? I call bullcrap on that due to the new arc that's going on.
1/29/2013 c47 1TykkiMikk
I enjoyed it all and i hope to read more very very very soon please update

a YouTube-To-MP3/3000-2071_ youtube mp3/a
1/26/2013 c20 Fl4mekill3r
I just read this chapter and i don't really think there's a need for chad and ishida to use their most powerful weapons on hollows (unless they were arrancar but you didn't specify)
1/25/2013 c47 Arya Baratheon
Due you think that Yokai could have their own form of Ressurection?
1/25/2013 c41 Guest
in this story you should make him master his form that is just before the final gestuga tensho
1/23/2013 c37 Guest
this is just a request but could you make a fanfic about adventure time and bleach to show how inferrior they compared to bleach
1/21/2013 c47 3FelgrandDragon
And so the final climax battle begins. I can't wait! I've enjoyed this story so far and can't wait to see how it ends.
1/19/2013 c47 1RedGamer101
OOOOHHHH SNAP! it's about to get real! I'm really excited for the next chapter! i liked the way you found a way to gently break up the harem and find them someone else. your action scenes are near perfect. love the personalitys, and the idea of hollow vs hollow. great job:)
1/16/2013 c47 Megahit1324
Omg When Do You Think You Can Update? I Cant Wait! XD I Just Recently Discovered This Fanfic And I Just Caught Up n.n And Let Me Say I Just Love This! So i Shall Be Waiting :P
333
1/7/2013 c45 13RoninS636
Soul Reapers vs Fairy Tale. Nuff said
1/3/2013 c3 Nokanomi
Though you've (hopefully!) chosen their clubs out by NOW, I think it would be funny if Chad got roped into painting class. Seriously. He'd probably break the paintbrushes...Though, he'd probably make a good model, seeing as he doesn't move...Ever, I mean, not even his face! Ever.

Anyway, good job on this, a couple minor grammatical errors, but otherwise really good, as in good flow, good...Everything, and...Well, I guess I technically cover everything so...I'm going to be lazy and end this here :P
1/2/2013 c47 1Yvori Gevura
Hey man Mery christmas and happy new year, been ages since any update XD! but gladd to see you are okay, well great chapter, it seem 4 or 5 more chapters to close this up right? XD sad but at the same time exiting since i been following this fic for so long well lets see how thing go an if ichigo will show again his hollow transformation, well lets see what you have up in you sleve.

Note 1: OO and hey will this have an after years epilogue or mayb the hpe of a sequel in Karakura town? (i think would be hilarous to take this there were Kurumus mom is courting Isshin, and the reaction of Ryuken to Uryuus girlfriend kurumu XD o ya that is a can ready to explode XD)

Well see ya man you rock and you know that!
1,111 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »