FanFiction.Net
for Bleached Vampire

2/8/2018 c8 Jose19
I was wondering how will Ichigo deal with Moka because she is very similar to him, and Vampires never retreat and surrender when it comes to fight, and desire much violence and bloodthirst.
2/8/2018 c3 Jose19
I find it amusing that Kurumu would find Orihime someone to keep an eye for because she does rival or surpass Kurumu in terms of bust and body because her figure resembles a succubus.
2/8/2018 c2 Jose19
Yukari will be very easy to deal with except her perverted behavior with Tsukune I wonder how will Ichigo handle how the girls behave around Tsukune, and it looks like you are the keeping the pairings to the canon level now.
2/8/2018 c1 Jose19
Ichigo would help the Youkai Academy with no problem especially when he has seen the depths of how far Ruby wants to protect the school, and I am also interested in the pairings are you keeping them canon as possible because Ichigo is fated to be with Orihime.
12/8/2017 c53 29YokaiAngel
brilliant!~~~~~~~~
8/21/2017 c1 Vaiger
To b honest this fanfiction is badass one of the top ones
8/11/2017 c53 23HerFairy
It's been four years since this fic has finished and I still think fondly of it.
6/24/2017 c8 Guest
At last the two teams unite! This fic is amazing, the plot is good so far and the pacing is top notch! I just hope you handle the power scaling well since the Bleach crew is un-godly powerful in comparison to the Newspaper Club.
6/24/2017 c5 Guest
Oh god. OH GOD! KON AND GIN TOGETHER AS PERVY BROS!?
6/24/2017 c3 Guest
Ok wow, these universes blend together surprisingly well all things considered.
6/24/2017 c1 Guest
This is already looking amazing!
2/12/2017 c4 11Ice Wolf Fang
hey are you still around i'd really be interested in a sequel to this story
10/8/2016 c1 1Fic-Empress
DO IT! JUST, DO IT! MAKE, YOUR DREAM, COME TRUE!
9/14/2016 c4 8Lightning Ash
Decent story, though the dialogue tends to be quite redundant and stilted at times
5/26/2016 c40 EmPerius
I Wuv this crossover fanfiction i wish there could be more
1,111 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »