FanFiction.Net
for Bleached Vampire

2/19/2010 c3 Dragozilla
What are your ideas for pairings? Please say Ichi/Hime.
2/18/2010 c3 4Van the Rogue Soul Drinker
Nice update! I can't wait for next one and on the subject of clubs maybe but ichigo into a different martial art club like judo or Kung Fu to change somethings since we all know he's good I just thing he'd want to use his fist a little bit instead of a sword like most of the time. anyway keep up the good work!
2/18/2010 c3 5Extra Gone
Good chapter. Enjoyed it a lot, although I have to wonder what will happen when the Newspaper Club finds out about what Ichigo and his friends are really at school for. They just can't keep fighting Hollows forever and expect to keep everyone in the dark about what they're really doing, lol.

Oh, and although it's a minor detail, Chad plays bass, not guitar. Just wanted to point that out lol.
2/17/2010 c3 5Esus927
Smooth move having Chad point that information out to Ichigo. A subtle and satisfying way to get the emotionally constipated orange-haired teen on the road to empathy and taking other people's emotional/mental state into consideration. I'm assuming Orihime will be his future partner and it was a nice way to get that started.

One of the things I really want to see is Ichigo butting heads with InnerMoka. I can't foresee those two really getting along and would like to see them clash a few times.

Another nice update and look forward to more.
2/17/2010 c3 silverspetz
Great chapter (and story). I still miss "Naruto Hatake" but this has proven to be a worthy substitute. You have great explanations for the workings of the youkai and the spiritual world which makes the interaction between the universes much more smooth. I cant wait for more. If you keep up this quality and update pace I just might begin to like this series just as much as "Naruto Hatake"

Thing I hope to see in the future:

1) The newspaper club finding out about the Karakura gang (its pretty obvious that this will happen but still...). One of the best parts about crossovers for me is when the characters of 1 universe finds out about the other one.

2) Ichigo and Moka fighting (or just the karakura gang showing off their powers to the youkais). I cant imagine someone like Ichigo getting along with inner Moka and while i dont really dislike her or anything i really want to see her lose at least 1 fight (seriously, she NEVER loses anything in the manga). And her losing to Ichigo (who is technically a human no less) would be SO sweet.

3) Gin (the youkai) and Kon meeting up and forming a "pervert alliance". The comical effect of such a pair should be obvious.

4) Grimmjow and Nel showing up at youkai Academy. I know you have already said that all of the Espadas were accounted for. But i can dream right? Grimmjows fate is still unknown in the manga afterall but he was saved by Ichigo so he shouldnt be dead. And Nel hasnt been mentioned at all yet so she should still be around somewhere.

Sorry if im sticking my nose in your business but I like to give suggestions.

BTW: Didnt Ichigo do Karate when he was younger? Maybe that could be a club for him. Then he could meet that pervert captain who is friends with Gin. Cant really come up with anything major that it could lead to but it just feels better than some random club. Its never really been Ichigos style to fight with Kendo, he just swings his sword around.
2/17/2010 c3 HlNAGlkU
Kya!

It locks better

now your history is one of my favorites

but I have some things to tell you, can I?

first, I see the both of two mangas

and I see, Mizore, Yukari, and Ruby are so in love with Tsukune, you see

second, at least Mizore, she will die if Tsukune rejecst her

just like Moka, Inner-Moka, and Kurumu

do you see... the episode 24? I guess

there, all of them says to Wong Fong they relashionship with Tsukune: friends, wife, lover, concubine, toy

it's your history, but I beg you, don't make Tsukune chose just one girl

It's seems like even he loves everyone of them

well, you will see it

Go ahead please, its the best...
2/17/2010 c3 X00001
Nice chapter it does sound like the newspaper club has a new big story. With all the stuff that club gets up to they sound more like a detective club with everything they get up to, i liked the part when they were all having dinner with some of them not sure what to have and who to sit with LOL, can't wait to see what happens next.
2/17/2010 c3 Fionn the Otaku
Another great chapter, I like Orihime's opinion on the school and Ichigo's interrupting of Yukari. Another goods part is Rukia's thoughts on Ichigo's dad and Ichigo's "fight" with Uryu. I also like the exposition Rukia gave about Yokai and what happens to them after death. Yet another good part is the last scene with Newspaper club discussing the strange happenings.

Suggestions: Ichigo and Inner-Moka will almost certionaly not get along because of Ichigo's rudeness/disrespect and (should ichigo see it) the way she treats her little sister, Rukia joins the newspaper club after getting strongly rejected by the art club, Chad joins the Newspaper club because Yukari is a member and he has no real interest in any other club.
2/17/2010 c3 17Ignisha
Alright, this is getting interesting, I just know it!

UPDATE!
2/12/2010 c2 Fionn the Otaku
Very Nice fic so far! I like the reason you have given for Ichigo and friends for going to the Youkai academy. I also like how Ichigo meet Tsukune and Kurumu's reaction to Orihime.

Suggestions: Since both Chad and Uryƫ have super speed powers (Sonido and Hiyrenraku) they should be able to "disappear" and head into battle when ever nessisary, Orihime should be able to repair the broken links on Tsukune's seal,
2/11/2010 c2 Wanderer3
So far i'm enjoying this. I look forward to see how this continues.

Although I gotta say; if Kurumu has that much of a problem with a Bust-size competition, better not have Yoruichi, Kukaku Shiba or Rangiku show ...up... on second thought, have them show up and so we can have Kon's head explode (among other entertaining situations) for our enterainment.

Lata,

Gotta Blast!
2/10/2010 c2 4Neccor
Bleach and Rosario? I like that combo. Hope you can make it work. Till next time, I'm off to sleep
2/10/2010 c2 HlNAGlkU
kya

That is the perfect story!

You-re awesome, you know, its the best that I read

continue please, its so good...
2/10/2010 c2 4Warhaler
i was realy looking foreward to your update, you didn't dissapont me and im waiting for the next chapter
2/9/2010 c2 5Extra Gone
I have to admit that Ichigo and co. getting into Youkai Academy was a bit quicker then I thought it would be, but I thought it helped further the plot better. And I couldn't help but chuckle at Kurumu thinking Orihime was a succubus, that girl really takes pride in her body, doesn't she? Can't wait for the next chapter.
1,110 « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 Next »