FanFiction.Net
for Bleached Vampire

2/9/2010 c2 X00001
nice chapter I thought it was a bit quick of how the three of them became friends with the others like that i thought it would have taken two. I can't wait to see what its like for them when they see what goes on at that school, oh will they learn that they are human and not monsters (if you can call them that) like them or will they be like Tsukune? I can't wait to see keep up the good work.
2/9/2010 c2 Lord-Krun
hmm a good start and very interesting Keep up the Good Work.
2/9/2010 c2 ArmorOfGeddon
"So Ichigo and company told their families what was going to happen. Thankfully Orihime’s agreed to let her keep her apartment since she would be coming back on holidays."

Does Orihime have any family besides her dead brother?

I seem to recall him specifically mentioning that (at age 18) he took Orihime and ran away from their extremely abusive parents (they would even beat Orihime as a baby if she cried too much) and began raising her himself (she was only 3 at the time).
2/9/2010 c2 5Esus927
Very nice job on the characterization of everyone and I thoroughly enjoyed Kurumu's reaction to Orihime. I look forward to seeing how you have the Shinigami interact with the full group and whatever pairings you plan to develop.
2/8/2010 c1 Miki Shirayuki
Um,I believe it is Behalf not behave,and I like the story very much.
2/7/2010 c1 eoinreidy
nice start to your story I'm interested to see what happens next.
2/4/2010 c1 5Extra Gone
It's finally up!

I thought this was a good opening to set things up, and I can't wait to see Ichigo's decision, especially since they'll meet the Newspaper Club soon enough lol. I'll be reading.
2/4/2010 c1 65Stone-Man85
Hey, awesome crossover you've got going here.

Bleach and Rosario Vampire, both are my favorite animes.

So Ichigo, Uru, Orohime, Chad, and Rukia are going to the Yokai Academy, eh? Is Kon gonna come along with them? That'd be even more hilarious on this.

Hope to get another update on this really soon.
2/4/2010 c1 celtcath74
Looks like an interesting tale.
2/4/2010 c1 Gintoki
not a bad first chapter hope u update soon
2/4/2010 c1 9DetroitBleachWings
wow, nice chapter XD im interseted to see where you take this, and if i must say im and ichiruki shipper but itll be interesting to see what you do. if you keep writing ill keep reading!
2/4/2010 c1 4Warhaler
Beggining rocks+idea rocks+charecter selections rock=you ROCK

Cntineu with the next chapter pleas pleas
2/4/2010 c1 X00001
Interesting start are we going to see more of te characters from Rosario Vampire, hope so. I liked the ending of the chapter the best with them asking Ruby all the questions that they thought a Witch does, can't wait to see what happens.
2/4/2010 c1 Superstar Kid
This will be interesting I love to see Ichigo and Co join the academy. Can you imagine Orihime meeting Moka, Seeing those two meet will be an intersting experience. Not to mention the rest of the crew. The fights will be interesting. I would to see it continue. keep it up
2/4/2010 c1 4Pandora's Crate
Nice; you're off to a great start!
1,110 « Prev Page 1 .. 64 71 72 73 74