for Little Wonders

4/4/2016 c7 1DoctorMadhatter
Brilliant story. Hope you eventually write more
3/11/2013 c7 canterlevi
Oh please, please update! I hope real life hasn't taken you away from the story. Hatter us charming and sexy and beautiful just like in the original movie. And his Alice is just as real as she was in the movie as well.

Commando at the airport. Guh!

Boo-hoo! I want one of your Hatters too! Lucky girl, that Alice.
9/23/2012 c7 21Lcsaf
Dirty, wonderful man. If she ever lets him get away, that girl is an idiot.
2/11/2012 c7 5Ryu Forte
This is fantastic! I do really love your writing style, you can always nail the characters to a tee. I also really enjoy this storyline, it's an interesting take on Hatter's talents. Please update! I'm super curious to find out what happens!
5/31/2011 c7 ILoveAnime89
Love it update again soon. ^.^
1/28/2011 c7 rileybear 14
Please, oh please get the next chapter in! I'm dying! (figuratively speaking)

Thank you so much for writing this, I really am loving it!
1/20/2011 c7 15Pirate Gyrl
Leave it to Hatter to cause problems at an airport. Oh such a crazy, crazy man he is. But that was a cute chapter and I can't wait to read what they get into in Vegas! Update soon!
1/19/2011 c7 9Laialda
So while waiting for your commentary on my chapter in progress, I finally took the time to see if you'd updated anything and yay the new chapter for here was done! ^_^

Like the Bowie quote at the beginning by the way. :)

I could see a few areas here and there where you elaborated on parts (like Hatter's cat fear. No doubt there is a story to be told there as well...) but I have to admit I was super excited to see you used my prompt/suggestion for the plane bit. :D Loved added comments from Alice about him randomly keeping cheese in his pants...it really does make one wonder doesn't it? ;P

Can't wait to see what happens in Vegas!

-Lai
1/17/2011 c7 5koyoote
Yeah! I'm so glad you've updated! ^.^ I love the airport and ensuing drama~ Go Hatter! Annoy the security in ways I wish I was gutsy enough to! XD You keep both Alice and Hatter in fabulous character, and I can't wait to see what stuff they get up to in Vegas! Hopefully he's not too freaked out by the glowing city and tons of casinos...
1/13/2011 c7 36Xedra
*smile* Hatter is too adorable. XD
1/13/2011 c7 7Alaina Downs
For some reason I thought I had this story on alert already, boo. Well, anyways, glad that you updated this! :) Very curious to see what will happen once they get there and this whole chapter with the airport made me laugh out loud. Hehehehe that bad Hatter :)
1/13/2011 c7 30Brumeier
First, let me apologize for not reviewing each chapter. But I only just found this story and had to read it straight through because it's AWESOME!

You found a great job for Hatter! And I love his relationship with Alice, and how vulnerable they both still are with each other. The make-up sex was hot stuff!

I hope you'll be updating soon, because I can't wait to see what Hatter thinks of Las Vegas. If he stays out of trouble while he's there I'll be immensely surprised. LOL!

I really, really like your portrayal of Hatter in this story. Easily one of my faves.
1/13/2011 c7 27CupofTeaforAliceandHatter
Hatter is so funny.
1/13/2011 c7 vanilla212
Yay! Im so glad you're continuing this. Hatter would think it's funny to mess with airport security like that.

I hope you can update again soon!
1/13/2011 c7 itstheoneandonlyme
Oh yay! Update! Off to Vegas we go! Woohoo! Hatter in an airport...too funny! Can't wait for more! Soon please!
82 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »