FanFiction.Net
for The purpose of a shinobi

3/15/2015 c4 Guest
You're still alive, not updating however.
On one hand dissapointing that you are not updating.
On the other hand ... you are not dead.
Correction you don't have the excuse that you're dead.
When writing something genuinely great in a section be it crossover or otherwise there are no excuses for not updating.
11/22/2014 c6 Guest
Can ya please update the story? Its close to 2015 already.
12/12/2013 c6 JRecon
great job so far with this story I really like it.
3/20/2013 c6 3Markus-Antonius
I like your story but its been forever since you updated I hope you find some inspiration soon!
11/23/2012 c4 2RedxHazard
Wat the hell im so confused since when is naruto 13 I thought we were in shippuden during the scene were sasuke goes in narus head with his eyes
5/13/2012 c6 7Te Ne'tra Mand'alor
Congrats you just earned a story-alert, I look forward to the coming chapters _
5/12/2012 c2 Te Ne'tra Mand'alor
*Chuckles* I'm still enjoying this, that's definitely a good sign :)
5/12/2012 c1 Te Ne'tra Mand'alor
Well this is interesting. I think I'll keep reading this fanfic and see how brilliant it can get, because I'm hooked _
4/17/2012 c6 5Nik0laiCarpathia
Kudos, my friend. Kudos. This is by far one of THE best Naruto x Rosario Plus crossovers I've ever read. Excellent plot, beautiful character interactions, just enough of the canon plot to keep things relative. It's like a blend of awesome stuff all put into one drink!

I really hope you update here soon, because this is just too good of a fic to let sink into obscurity. I'll bee keeping an eye out, Mr. Haan.

- Nikolai
4/13/2012 c5 jaelin910
only thing I can think of that I'd have done differently is that I'd have liked naruto to climb back up and tell them how awesome the ride is (when they tied him behind the helicopter)
2/6/2012 c6 dch448
Great story.
10/26/2011 c1 Artemis-Ikana
i notice this story hasn't been updated revently if you need a beta or ideas please feel free to pm me, and above all please continue this story
8/24/2011 c6 1The Great Rick
You just lost me in this chapter on where this fic is heading when you brough back character from other serie.
8/7/2011 c6 nooneond
I rather like this story, really hope you choose to update it soon
8/3/2011 c6 nlolDslsllz
This story deserves a lot of praise. Even ignoring that you can count the number of original Naruto/RV fics on one hand, this is one of the most interesting and emotional (I'm not quite sure how to describe it) relationships I've seen between him and the girls. The spelling and grammar being nearly perfect is also appreciated. I hope you update soon and keep this story alive, it's definitely one of my favorites. Cheers :)
90 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »