for The Alien Job

3/18/2017 c6 1the17thmuse
3 that's all I can say.
1/24/2016 c6 251N Harmonic
This was great! Good job!
12/16/2014 c6 2KaiKaiRee
I HAVE A REQUEST! Can you do a sequel about the leverage gang asking the Autobots for help?
3/19/2014 c6 Guest
Good story. I really enjoyed it.
3/15/2014 c6 17Xireana Prime
is this the end of the story or are you going to make more to it?
6/12/2013 c6 cool
love it
keep up the great work
11/1/2011 c6 1Araytigre
This was Great, where else could I get a story with 2 of my favorite shows/movies but fanfiction.net! I love Leverage (a lot of the last couple of seasons were filmed here in Portland, Oregon!), and I can't get enough of Transformers (I'm even co-writing a fic of my own based on them). It would be fun to see were the Autobots, Sam, Mikaela, Will/Sarah/Annabelle, Epps, and the rest of the former NEST team went from here. Maybe we will see, who knows... TTFN
9/11/2011 c6 Biologs07
Awesome story! I just happened across your story the other day while practicing my procrastinating skills and I have to say this was a really great story! I like how well you wrote the characters' personalities especially Hartison and Parker! Keep up the great work!
12/22/2010 c6 2diavoloduchessa
I absolutely loved this story! Sequel perhaps?
10/2/2010 c6 KnightDweller
that was AMAZING! It wasn't to long nor short, it was gripping. I haven't even heard of leverage, but they way you intoduced the characters from leverage. I could tell what kind of person the were. I loved it! and the alt. forms you used for the Autobots, they were cool. I loved the way you ended it too!

psyconinja7, out.
7/27/2010 c6 27Isis the Sphinx
It isn't Hoover Dam I'd be pissed about if a large structure had to go boom.

Nicely done. A little short, but fun to read. I'd like to see more in this world you've started. Keep writing!
6/13/2010 c6 3CrimsonMoon2009
Awsome Story. You should do a sequal, you know it see how they are doing.
4/1/2010 c6 10Library Bum
You rock.
2/22/2010 c6 4Flali-Chan
I never really thought that i would ever find this crossover. You have done a wonderful job with this. I would be interested in reading a sequel if you ever make one.
2/20/2010 c6 2Younger Than the Soul
This was most excellent.

I love Transformers and Leverage, but I would have never have considered and actual crossover of them.

You pulled it off perfectly.
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »