FanFiction.Net
for Brothers Bond

4/6/2011 c3 Tirion Fordring
KONOHA GETZ PWND! WEWT WEWT! I honestly fucking hate about 60% of Konoha, and I'm not fond of 30% of it. Probably about 60% hate or loathe Naruto for various reasons, looking like Minato, thinking he's Kyuubi, being a jinchuuriki etc etc...

30% are complete pussies who won't take sides at all because they have some retarded fear.

The last 10% I'm either alright with or like. the Sandaime is not among them. He did the bare minimum to help Naruto, nothing more, nothing less. Basically just making sure he's alive and mostly sane (seriously, he's either acting like an idiot or he's insane people, NOBODY is THAT happy).

That's why i like Konoha revenge fics. Not "Naruto becomes evil incarnate and kills anyone he feels like" revenge fics, but a true "Naruto stays true to who he is, with a dark undertone that causes him to destroy/cripple Konoha" revenge.
3/29/2011 c5 1Furionknight
I look forward to more :)
3/20/2011 c5 Sraiden
Awesome! I love this fic, I can't wait to see how strong naruto gets after the three months of trainning! :)
2/28/2011 c5 2shadowstorm117
this is one kickass story! Zhane is one badass dude he kicks ass! oh if you do any pairings please let naruto be paired with yugito because there aren't enough good stories with that pairing. i'll be looking foward to the next chapter!
2/26/2011 c5 thenick1084
wow just got done with all 5 chapters and really enjoyed them alot. I can't wait to see what you come up with next and keep up the great work.
2/26/2011 c1 thenick1084
Wow great first chapter and can not wait to read more.
2/24/2011 c5 1Jarjaxle
Intersting.

So Hana will be Zhane's Partner. Will Naruto get Harem?
2/23/2011 c5 3Deathmvp
I love how Naruto was done in the chapter. Also Hana part was very well writen.
2/23/2011 c5 Melikalilly
I like this story. Usually when the story follows someone other than naruto I lose interst but with your story i just cant help but want to know what happens next.

What happened to the seal that was placed on Naruto's mind to slow his thinking and learning process? The one placed by someone from Ino's clan.
2/22/2011 c5 5Akiri
I really like the story. Keep up the great job
2/22/2011 c5 5CasterMoon
intresting twist i like it. but i wish you made Minato look more loving then the yondamie kazekage i mean really could he not tell from the seals design that minato left part of thier soals and made it so that naruto would eventually take over the kyuubi. sorry its just i am a fan of the 4ths desision though it didnt turn out like he thought and i think he was genuen and loving in his reasons of both naruto and the village. And though i agree with most of what was said about the sandamei i think you might be a little harsh. any way i like the story over all and look forward to reading more of it.
2/22/2011 c5 Dakars revolution
Awesome chapter , can't wait for the next one :)
2/22/2011 c5 Ennalight
You gotta love Tsume. xD lol

Poor Hana.

You made a cool chapter with fun in it. Your good!
2/21/2011 c5 fanficreader71
Great chapter, I will be looking foward to reading your next update.
2/21/2011 c5 14Cuore l'anima della
this is a great story and i hope you update soon. keep up the great work.
315 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »