FanFiction.Net

It's a great story !
2/6/2017 c1 Satsuki.Sakura1331
Update please!
1/17/2017 c3 9sd74
I know this is wrong for me to say, but I will say it. If ghost are real then the "wise line" from the Nidaime Hokage changes.
10/19/2015 c7 Guest
Truely amazing
5/1/2015 c2 8Dadlop3
Honestly, wasn't all that interested in Naruto have a brother but after finishing the first chapter, have to say it's an awesome idea. And you've made it allllll the more interesting. Konoha bashing ftw.
4/23/2015 c7 Amoknystrom
I hope you continue this fic and don't let it die
1/25/2015 c1 A0H4
!
1/1/2015 c7 raynisia
wow. really enjoying this story. can't wait to read what happens next.
10/7/2014 c7 genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam
nice job
10/2/2014 c1 CrazyFanYaya
I must say... Zhane is freaking hooottttt
9/15/2014 c7 Crazy Marauding Raven
Man this fic is so COOL! Cant wait for the next chapter! Especially like the Ten Warlords. Am already imagining Naruto as one! I especially liked Akechi's revenge. Not to mention the Fuinjutsu prowess is very impressive! Its a one of a kind fic! Great work! I think this plot might be better than the other fics I have read including your own. It certainly has a lot of potential.
8/26/2014 c7 megacarroll
This is a interesting story I hope you update it soon you know when jiraya returns you could have it that he was aware of Sarutobi's lie to Zhane about Naruto and agreed with it being for the best and when he try's to take over Naruto's training Zhane refuses him since as Naruto blood brother he has greater authority with Naruto than jiraya who is merely his godfather and add to the fact that he planning to annul jiraya right to be his godfather since he didn't bother to check up on Naruto for twelve years he has no right to be called a god father.
8/10/2014 c6 246vili
This was an interesting chapter with many answers and some new questions. And in the end Zhane is giving a nice payback in the form of a beating to the bakas of Konoha. Oh yeah, Karma is a bitch sometimes.
8/9/2014 c4 246vili
So in this fic there are plus two other Uchihas alive in Konoha, with one being the teammate of Sasuke.
Wonder how will Naruto take the news about... everything that Zhane will tell him in the next chapter.
8/8/2014 c3 246vili
Lol! Zhane put them to their places pretty hard. This part reminds me of your other fic, 'The Raikage' when Naruto makes his demands/threats to the Council after the battle in Konoha, only this one was waaay more embarasing to the Council, which is good, since they did screw up with Naruto.
315 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »