FanFiction.Net
for Brothers Bond

2/17/2010 c1 3Deathmvp
Nice work with this story. I like the feel that it has at the momet and it looks like it can go far. One question is Zhane's mom still here? If so I hope you show how she feels to Naruto.
2/13/2010 c1 DarkRavie
Interesting storyline. Will narto be apprenticed to Shane, or become a team with his other 2 he had with him. I look forward to reading your next chapter.
2/10/2010 c1 Konoha's Red flash
As a faithful reviewer of all of your work, I would like to congratulate you on another well written story. You are 3 for 3 in my book. I can't wait to see the twist you put on this one. No pressure though.
2/8/2010 c1 14Blondewriter007
awsome
2/8/2010 c1 1Kaiba1288
This is an awesome story you are a very good writer,

Good luck with this & any others you may write.

Looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

Peace & Jah Bless

Kaiba1288
2/7/2010 c1 Dragozilla
Wow! Sweet first chapter. Why does Zhane hate Minato so much?
2/6/2010 c1 1Amras Black-Fox
WOW!

excellent first chapter.
2/6/2010 c1 fanficreader71
I think you have the makings of a very good story. I am looking foward to your next update.
2/6/2010 c1 bleacher
this is good
2/6/2010 c1 1Akira Stridder
hm..yay! kill some civilian! and some council member.btw doesn't the hokage control all shinobi? all military? didnt they think of the consequences of attacking a shinobi of kohona?
2/6/2010 c1 karthik9
it is a good story but i prefer other stories more
2/5/2010 c1 Lord Grond
So far it looks like an interesting fic, i always enjoy reading any type of fic but my favorites are crossover, AU and last original fics well done with interesting OC like this fic could be if your other fics are any indication, i`m waiting to se your explanation of Zhane`s existency especially his age, reason for hate his father, the identity of his mother and that personal things about Zhane. Until the next chapter i want to see when Zhane meet officially his brother for the first time make his displasure knew to the council and Hokage who keep the existance of that brother and what changes this big brother will bring to Naruto`s life. Ja Ne.
2/5/2010 c1 25Namikaze09
Great story man! Love how you had your oc kick their assas and had the ANBU Shit themselves. Keep up the awesome work. Also did you check out Kami no Sharingan and Blood of Sparda, Path of the Second Dark Slayer? pm me when you do.
2/5/2010 c1 mr. uroboros
Konoha no Hitokiri Battōsai... cool nickname,

cool fic, update soon
2/5/2010 c1 5RogueNya
Oh interesting new story, look forward to seeing the chaos that this causes hehe.
315 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21