for Wanting Blue Eyes

4/14/2010 c1 imaferrari
WOW. I love your writing. You really need to venture into some Spashley chapter stories. You have talent! I am subscribing to your author alert with high hopes that you'll keep this up!
2/25/2010 c1 awwwbabyno
i loved it.lol it was really sweet that spencer finally gave in to ashley.lol
2/24/2010 c1 5Confidently Insecure
Good story! hehe

Well written, I like how you started it...

And I enjoyed your version of what could have happened that scene and what most of us wish would have happened... minus the interruptions, anyway.

Uhmm... I liked it!
2/17/2010 c1 17CosmicTwilight
Okay, so you know I'm not entirely familiar with this series aside from the links you gave but I think you hit it on the head.

Wonderfully written, minor punctuation needed. But other than that it is good. You should do a multi part piece to be honest.

2/10/2010 c1 4Momo The Great
that was really good. great job
2/8/2010 c1 13Fumbling Towards Ecstasy
Beautiful, sweet and heartbreaking.

I love your version of what could have happened, really great story
2/7/2010 c1 McrFreak1991
This was the sweetest one shot ever. I loved the performance and ending :)
2/7/2010 c1 TheFlannelClub
Good choice for song lyrics. this was really cute. :)
2/7/2010 c1 LoveAsh87
omg that was so freakin amazing and i totally wish this happen in first season cuz it was full of dramtic and intense i loved it i hope u continue this story...PMS NOW!
2/6/2010 c1 6CharlieMusgron
this was interesting. I'd love to see if you continue it.

great chapter.
2/6/2010 c1 5FadeToLife
This is starting out to be a very, VERY sexy story, please post more soon, I feel like Im danglin on a cliff here. I love your writing style, you're rockin and I don't want it to stop!
2/6/2010 c1 meme7
okay this came out great,if the actual writers did this with the show rather then what they did write i think the spashley's beginning romance would have been way better...