for Fire

2/13/2013 c1 123Notme
James learned a hard lesson, nice one.
9/22/2012 c1 annonimis
great
12/4/2010 c1 7tinyinara
Hey, I liked this, you wrote it very nicely. The beginning was really powerful and there was great imagery. This line made me laugh: " 'Vampires don't go in the sun'. How hard is that to remember?" :)
8/1/2010 c1 60Stargirl888
I really enjoyed this fic, and its the first Vic/James cp fic I've come across. I really liked seeing Victoria in a rage at the start an the little speech she made before he went over the log - "I'm your mate and your maker: it's my job to keep you from getting yourself killed, and if the only way to do that is with the palm of my hand, then so be it."

I hope you do more CP fics in fututre because, if this one is anything to judge by, they'll be really good.
7/26/2010 c1 12MidsummerNightGirl
I liked it. it's the first James/Victoria story I have ever read and it was well written and engaging. Good job.
6/25/2010 c1 2silkyselkie
Hey there. Really nice hurt/comfort story. I actually have not read/seen Twilight, but might just to figure out who these two are. XD
5/3/2010 c1 121ficwriterjet
This is the firt Victoria and James story I've read. I liked the reason behind the spanking, and that he seemed to know he'd done something wrong before she started in. I also liked the way she pointed out she could make him submit if he refused. Nice job.

I would like to offer a suggestion. Instead of so many 'smack smack' lines, try to vary it up a little with lines like 'after the 25th smack he started to squirm' or ' he was able to remain stoic until the the 15th smack came crashing down', etc.

I hope you write more spanky fic. :)
2/20/2010 c1 wandamarie
it was a good one thanks
2/12/2010 c1 17TwilightGuru09
Good job for a first time. Very believable if you think an adult male will allow himself to be punished in this way. I thought you did a pretty good job on the story line and you developed the reasoning well.
2/8/2010 c1 25MRS.CULLEN1122
wow i hope u write more i really loved this
2/7/2010 c1 5icul8er
This was cute, and very original! Well done; i have yet to read a spankfic like this one ;p
2/6/2010 c1 13jewelsbyers
He he! Loved it, funny without being too stupid. Nice to see more people having fun with James and Victoria.