for Back 4 More

3/2/2012 c24 V is for Victory
Yay! this fanfic is so good! i was super pumped to find this cause i love left 4 dead, and it meet every expectation, and more! i cant wait to come Back 4 more (good pun?) with your second book!
4/26/2011 c24 Chris Talonflight
NOOOOO!

I gotta know... did Maria survive?
2/16/2011 c24 3Chaotic Umbreon
Wow, finally finished that story after two days! I didn't really wanna finish, it was too damn good, but the freaking laptop's dying...

Anyways, that. Was. Amazing. Pure amazingness. It was awesome as hell. Zoey and Jamie for the win. Your writing...is just so freaking cool. So descriptive, so awesome...I have no other words lol. And the fights...so amazing. I dunno why, but Hunters are my favorite special infected, so their fights were way awesome.

Ok, off to start the sequel. I know it'll be pure win. :)
2/5/2011 c24 Felkelt
Awesome story dude. I enjoyed reading it. I loved the 'I'm on a boat' part/song, made me laugh out loud.
10/27/2010 c24 JaneXLauren
(holy clannad,btw) anyway,i love this story...this is like my 5th time reading it! great job!
8/19/2010 c14 Vrbtny
In the combination of Alan grave robbing a hobo, and zoeys "uh, sorry guys", topping it off with Maria turnin into a NASCAR diver, this is my fav chapter of this epic story.

Btw, this is vrbtny cheddar cheese, I'm just on my iPod and can't be bothered to sign in.

On 2nd readthrouh.
6/26/2010 c2 Holy Clannad
Oh shit! fuck me its just alan! jk! anyway,this is my third time re-reading it...that PROVES how good of a l4d writer you are! great job!
6/20/2010 c1 2Silver bullit85
Is there a prequel to this? Plzz tell

me
6/13/2010 c24 18Leo Marie Octavian
Even with that terrible, well-writen cliffhanger, I must admit I loved this story. Normally I'm very iffy about OCs, but this certainly has changed my opinion on that. For the time being, anyway.

Please write more. That'll be the one time I ask/beg. Not because I read this whole story in 24 hours only to be gifted with a cliffhanger (damn your good writing), but because it was good! Haha. I look forward to yelling at you like this again sometime in the near future. :)
5/20/2010 c24 Rae 4231
KEEP MARIA! thats all.
5/20/2010 c20 Rae 4231
oh my god...Nice pick on song!
4/20/2010 c24 2The Hexagonal Donut
More 4 You. Simple enough.
4/9/2010 c24 FlippyThePsycho
Okay. To start off, thiis story has been completely awesome. I love how you brought up Nick from L4D2 and the fact that they rocked out in a mall, on a ship, and they attack the tanks head on. But I have one question. Will Zoey ever meet her old team or is something going to make her stay with this new team and not look for her friends?
4/8/2010 c24 OttPop
Alan- auto shotgun

Doc- auto shotgun

Jamie- submachine gun

Zoey- dual pistols

Maria- car

Still, that is cruel to leave the end of the story in a cliff hanger, AND START ANOTHER STORY TT_TT

Either way I cant wait to read more of your work
4/5/2010 c24 1PerceptionIsSubjective
Southern Edition better have keith stories.
152 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »