for Gone

10/14/2016 c7 Guest
This. Was. Incredible.
5/15/2016 c7 8ThePartyParrot
Awesome story. I loved getting some details on what Bones was up to those years. Also love having Menchares pulling the strings, helps resolve the fact that lots in the reunion story is incredibly improbable. (He happens to be in a wedding that springs up with Cat's best friend? Odds are astounding.)
3/22/2015 c4 17TwilightGuru09
Ian is a bloody mess on a good day. So he is the catalyst that gets them back together after all. Gotta take the good with the bad. And I did so love Randy for the short time I knew him. Good idea showing their friendship as it grew.
3/22/2015 c3 TwilightGuru09
The Charles scene was rough on both of them. But Bones was right. He can't let anyone steal his hope for finding her no matter how good their intentions.
3/22/2015 c2 TwilightGuru09
Poor Timmie. Poor Bones! I love to watch him work though. The man is thorough.
3/22/2015 c1 TwilightGuru09
Oh you so got him right.
7/21/2013 c7 1ORACLE AT DELPHI
OMG! This is the best! It flows like it belongs in the story line. Awesome job!
7/19/2013 c6 Dee
I absolutely loved this! It was so nice to be able to read about Cat & Bones again, especially from his perspective. You wrote this retelling of events in a way that seemed authentic to the characters and to that I applaud :) Thanks for posting, I'm so glad I found it!
6/9/2013 c2 25hearttorn
very nice touch with Bones meeting Timmie!
4/20/2012 c7 2blueseedfan
omg so awesome it was exactly what i wanted to read it was really good i just started reading the series and i was wondering how bones was during his time apart from cat
9/3/2011 c7 3CheeseOnShoes
You should seriously do more other POVs of Bones.

I love it ^^
6/17/2011 c6 6dazzlefly
GAH! you had my heart racing. even thought I knew exactly what was going on because I read Cat's inner monolouge in the book, this was awesome! I was getting all exciting and giddy knowing Cat was about to walk down the isle and Bones was right there! wow. great job!
6/17/2011 c5 dazzlefly
wow, you have filled in plot holes that I wanted to read about. this is lovely!
6/17/2011 c4 dazzlefly
again great job with this chapter!
6/17/2011 c3 dazzlefly
Oh lordy. this was great! i love reading in the mind of Bones! Well done luv, well done!
195 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »