for Deep Waters

AWESOME!
10/4/2018 c1 73TheEliteLabRatsLover
GAHHHH THIS WAS INCREDIBLE YOU ARE SO TALENTED
8/27/2018 c1 40Pedellea
Another wonderfully crafted story! I continue to be impressed by the way you form the side characters who populate your stories. They aren’t just props, but have interesting lives. And the ache of two brothers missing their dad while tying his loose ends is so true to the Supernatural world. Thank you!
8/24/2013 c1 4Freya922
I love how this was set in the early days after John's death, and your exploration of each of the boys' struggles in that period. Fascinating case for them to take on, too. I love that they come to understand that John abandoned that hunt to come to them. You are terrific at illuminating the inner worlds of both Sam and Dean. This passage especially struck me:

But there were moments when his eyes were bare and the story of his life was held like a confession in their green depths. And Sam knew when his brother looked away that even a glimpse of Dean's eyes in this moment would level him.

Awesome.
8/16/2013 c1 7CrystalAlchemist
This was a great story! It makes me mad though because there are these recurring points where Dean wonders why he's still around and what the point of continuing is, and he seems completely oblivious to how much Sam still needs him around. Ack.
Anyway, thanks!
11/14/2012 c1 JaniceC678
Ah, what a great story! I love some just good old-fashioned hunt/casefic with great danger and action sequences and intriguing setting and plot and this fit the bill perfectly today. A side of angst and hurt!Dean just adds to the fun without overwhelming the story!
11/17/2011 c1 9KusajishiFukutaicho
:333333

What can I say? I remember reading this before...but when I got to the part where Sam almost drowns, I sulked. And closed this and missed out all the awesome going on at the back:P I'm childishXD

Maaaaan. Reading all these awesome Spn fics does nothing for my self-esteem...I think I should go back to my little corner and thinking about writing teen!Chesters...*nods*
8/27/2011 c1 187Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands
I stumbled upon this story and it was a most excellent read. Great work. Thanks for sharing it. I wish I could say more, but at the moment, I'm rather sleepy...Alas, an impatient Sand Man makes for poor reviews, lol.
6/7/2011 c1 10Konoha's White Fang
That was wow! I really liked this one. I don't know why but for some reason I feel like this one shot is very close to my heart. Amazing writing as always, great work keep it up.

Take care and have a great week.

~KWF~
3/27/2011 c1 SimplyOut
I don't know where was I when you wrote this little gem but it was absolutely beautiful. I love how the story fit in between two episodes and the angst of the brothers in that period was portrayed greatly. Of course hurt!Dean is a sweet bonus too ;)

Great job!
12/20/2010 c1 29CeCe Away
Close call for almost getting both boys drowned. I really liked out they figured out all the facts and then had the ghostly run ins. This felt like watching an episode.
11/14/2010 c1 5Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1
Dean lifted an eyebrow. "What are you, five?"

Kripked!

And as he watched, the eyes of the girl in the photo shifted, her head turning to follow, and they rested squarely on the shocked face of Miles Ramsey.

Ohhh! Shades of Pennywise! Creepy!

"Agent Kilroy," Dean said, his face set in bored seriousness. He tipped his head back toward Sam. "Agent Shaw.

Dude! Always with the Styx!

Dean reached in, grabbed the front of the girl's hooded sweatshirt and pulled her free from her watery coffin. As he did, her mangled face rolled toward him and for one brief moment he saw clear blue eyes, an unlined face, and a smile spreading in gratitude.

Oh God! The horror! The horror! I love it! Bring it!

*whimpers with delight*

I love horror as much as angst. Thank you for such a generous helping.

*nom nom nom*

He fished out a tape and stuck it in the deck,

Lemme guess what's playing. "Come Sail Away", right?

:D

Thank you G, for the great story. It's always a great roadtrip with you. In this case a sea trip.

;P
9/24/2010 c1 6DeanWinchesterFan1985
I know it has been a really long time since I read and reviewed one of your stories - sorry life has been hiting me hard lately but I started this one last night and as usual had a hard time stopping so I finished it first thing this morning. Another wonderful story, I really enjoyed it - you always write the brothers well and I look forward to getting caught up on your other stories soon.
5/23/2010 c1 46T.L. Arens
I really like how you told a story of the boys, doing what they do rather than just cutting to the proverbial chase and writing moments. Rather than dishing out ice cream by itself, you fed us steak, taters and a salad with just enough ice cream to give the reader a well-rounded world in which we perceive more than one color (sorry for the mixed metaphor).

I really enjoy your work!
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »