for Madness Explained?

2/7/2018 c1 79Bad Ass Female Fighter
This is fantastic, I really wanna see where this goes. Let me guess, Luke found them on Earth and convinced them to be part of his order so that they don't have to deal with the Volturi's bullsh*t.
2/24/2013 c1 QuirkDemon
plz tell me you're planning on continuing this
1/12/2013 c1 7Sonicthehedgewolf
Seems cool so far. R u ever gonna add to this?
7/5/2012 c1 1angel897
liked it intresting start
3/15/2012 c1 8Tigris DivingHawk
Lol this is going to be interesting what villains are going to show up maybe three Bounty HUNTERS? Two men and red haired witch from darthmor Keep up the good work
1/1/2012 c1 Lifeofstarwars
that was cool...i would have never thought star wars could be connected to twilight!
12/23/2010 c1 12XlaraC
Interesting story, please update it soon.
11/1/2010 c1 45Master of the Boot
Some people have flamed you for writing this, they are very wrong. I love this story :D In fact, i'd wager that you blend the two very different franchises perfectly. I can't wait to see how this thing unfolds.

I love how they spot early on that Bella is a shield. I love the analgoy of her as a force sensitive rock. Poor Girl never was that bright.

And utterly awsome cafeteria scene. You have written this very well.

Ta

Master of the boot
6/29/2010 c1 1ImpatientSnake
If you have any legitimate form of respect for Star Wars you'll remove this abomination from ff.net. Twilight doesn't even deserve to be under the same roof as a Star Wars novel or movie let alone mentioned in the same sentence.

If you've got a problem with it, I really don't give a shit.
4/10/2010 c1 2Lord of The A.U. FanFiction
I love it, update soon!
3/31/2010 c1 3Beccann
This has a very good story line... it follows both of the stories very well. Please keep going.
3/14/2010 c1 2KFF
All I can say is, Star Wars and Twilight? NOT a good mix no matter how well you write.
2/12/2010 c1 6Holly-SA-Cullen
I finally got to read it! And it was...BRILLIANT! I know NOTHING about starwars but yet I understand it! Please write more...! Very Clever
2/8/2010 c1 2thexwingpilot
WOW! I have to say that was very...strange, But it was a good strange! I loved it. I may not know much about Twilight but a Star Wars-Twilight crossover was a REALLY good idea! Can't wait for more! :)(:

S-SFamily