for My Boys

2/20/2021 c1 6ConstructiveWriter
I keep stumbling across this fic every couple years and it's just as good now as it was the first time I read it!
3/9/2020 c1 2Jack Inqu
I'm very late on this one, but I liked it a lot. :)

And for once, I think Kyoya isn't thinking ahead far enough: yes, their guests would have loved to have seen that, but they also would have probably had strokes from emotional overloads. ;)

Take care, and good luck.
4/17/2019 c1 palmtreehead
Great story, thanks for sharing
8/20/2017 c1 70blackkitty95
I love the atmosphere of this fic. Haruhi is a bit OOC, but I actually like this take on her character. You portrayed everyone's personality and feelings brilliantly. Really well written. And Kyoya's line in the end is pure gold!
7/8/2016 c1 Guest
YESSSSSS I LOVE ITTTTTT WE NEED MORE OF THIS TYPE OF STORIES
6/15/2016 c1 Skidoogirl8
I really enjoyed this story! I laughed so hard! Thanks!
5/27/2016 c1 Darkside of the moonlight
Pl
10/14/2015 c1 5Yuuzhan Vong Jedi
I suppose you did warn that Haruhi would be a bit OOC, and you are quite right. When it comes to feelings she's even denser than Tamaki.

But Kyoya's line at the end there is PURE GOLD!
8/16/2015 c1 12bluinary
the serial-killer-like feeling I got was definitely worth haruhi being a little ooc. to cute to poot.
7/8/2015 c1 17Trigzl
That was cute. It's hard to explain how it made me feel, but it was peaceful and so well written that I lost myself in it for a minute. I love the atmosphere of the story and how you captured each host's personality and explained her feelings about Hikaru (because honestly I ship them so hard) but I understand they don't belong together. Anyway, great job.
-Trigzl
4/5/2015 c1 kk
tHat was nothing less than freaking amazing...
1/12/2015 c1 53LucidKren
I liked this. It was certainly not what I was expecting when I clicked on the story. Nice work!
9/8/2014 c1 Jinx craft
It's is FLUFFY!
8/8/2014 c1 Natsu
That's such a Kyoya thing to say.
1/18/2013 c1 28White Fairy Writer
Lol, that was adorable! I love it!
57 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »