for Mitsukaru High

7/29/2018 c16 24devi no kaze
"One day...I'll get you all on your knees worshiping me..." ]Best line!
I don't know you still update this! I'm glad
7/4/2018 c1 2Raitou
I’m so glad you updated! I can’t wait for the next and hope that the pool party will happen soon!
6/25/2018 c15 Raitou
Please update this! I love this story and I need to know what happens next!
4/7/2011 c15 1demoncat13
please update! what happens at the pool party?
3/23/2011 c15 5Alpha14
WAHHHHHH! No more chappies. T-T PLEASE DO UPDATE!

Hmm...overall, this story is as awesome as the other. At least this one has no kidnapping, dying, guns, and other stuff. I sure have read enough about those, especially from the other story...Then again, there is that damn teacher and the captain from the Judo club in this story. Both of them targeted Aiba! Poor Aibacchin! :(

Ok...well, anyway, the only thing that's important is a new chapter! So please please please update!
3/23/2011 c13 Alpha14
Heheheh~ 50 stolen shots of Kanesaki all for Yagami. Well, who wouldn't want those pictures? :DDD

I love those implications that Kimeru is making. ;D
3/23/2011 c9 Alpha14
Kyaa~ TAKIGAWA! LOL XD Fan-girling. He's awesome in here! Blank CDs! Who would've thought...? Also, I just recently watched DL1 to see them in action (because of the story "Anything for You")... Damn he's hot. :DDD (No use in denying the truth, right? XDDD)
3/23/2011 c8 Alpha14
Hehe, 3 kisses~, I think.

Books, Shirota, Laptop, Shirota, Academics, Shirota, and ... Shirota! :DDD

Ohhh, so THAT was the promise...
3/22/2011 c5 Alpha14
They are sleeping together.

(Take it out of context, anyone?) XDDD

And, well, more squeals. XD
3/22/2011 c4 Alpha14
Kiss...*squeals* :D
3/22/2011 c3 Alpha14
Hooray! Yagami's first appearance and he's already showing his Yukimura-ness. :DDD \(^o^)/

So much Takigawa/Kimeru action. :)))
3/22/2011 c1 Alpha14
Wahhhh! Aiba is getting bullied and Kimeru is smoking! (_)
11/1/2010 c15 n
please update!
7/6/2010 c15 Mokutonton
Aiba...

dirty little photographer, but I luv 'em!
6/6/2010 c15 10OROgoldenpair1
tooo long! I cant afford to waste my eys away using an hour to read only 1 chapter! Man, its too long! It could be good, but i dont even know THAT because i stopped reading cause it was too big for me to handle!
29 Page 1 2 Next »